Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Unit 37B Water Project

Tracy,

Maybe your GF would like to help on that also? Now that she has the hunting bug, perhaps she wants to help wildlife with a project like this.

Amanda

:lol: Thats so funny that you bring that up Amanda! We were just talking about that earlier today and she said she wanted to go so we will both be there for at least saturday.

-Tracy

I will be there with 4 other guys but we will only be able to help on Saterday due to other obligations. Hopefully it won't be to hot yet!

Several guys have commented that they are bored with nothing to do. Well maybe those can get out and work on this project and give back to conservation while waiting on draw results. If everything goes right I will be there and do whatever I can to contribute. Looking forward to putting faces with member names. Wouldn't it be great to have a bunch of whitetail.com members show up on this project? Hope to see you there. :)

TJ

This is a good outing for you to help out G&F and see what they contribute towards helping out the wildlife we all hunt.

My plans, if all goes well, is to be there friday sometime. Ben has informed me that I can get my 5th wheel in there. Hope to see many of you out there. :)

TJ

Anyone can go and help out. For directions to the site, just click on the link above. I hope to make it on Sat/Sun.

FYI - dinner will be provided Sat night for everyone, so if you can RSVP with Ben, please do. If you can't, don't let that stop you from showing up. We need all the help we can get.

Amanda

Just another reminder about the watercatchment project going on this weekend. See you all there. :)

TJ

Well we had a great time and got alot of work done on one of the sites. It was good to meet some members and as always nice to see Amanda.

If any of you get a chance you should try to make it to the next project and help out. You get lots of face to face with G&F personel and see some cool new country.

Jeremy