Sign in to follow this  
narrox

11 Dead Burros

11 Burros were found shot. I have to wonder the motovations for the actions. This should be a hotly debated issue as we all wait for the next draw and season to start.

I for one am all for the extermination of feral and exotic animals, and the list is longer than my arm.

Pigs are everywhere from swamps, deserts and islands

Rats, dogs, chickens = same

and even the romatic mustangs and burros.

don't even start with the seeds, weeds, and creepy crawlies, think killer bees and fire ants!

11 Burros were found shot. I have to wonder the motovations for the actions. This should be a hotly debated issue as we all wait for the next draw and season to start.

I for one am all for the extermination of feral and exotic animals, and the list is longer than my arm.

Pigs are everywhere from swamps, deserts and islands

Rats, dogs, chickens = same

and even the romatic mustangs and burros.

don't even start with the seeds, weeds, and creepy crawlies, think killer bees and fire ants!

I'm mixed on this. I don't care for the burros, but the waste of meat doesn't sit well for me. I wish they would realize these are non-native, and let hunters harvest them. Yes, I would butcher and consume the meat.

Dang! just spent some time looking through the pages here and there is allready a thread on the proposed changes to Wild Horse and Burro Act. Makes this a thread a little worthless, but... someone was making a big statement by the dropping those burros.

I think someone forgot the second "S" after they shot them range rapists!

All joking aside this is not good for hunters! This kind of stuff just gives the anti's more fuel for there fire!

The pic of the bodies is pure gold for the antis.

A few years ago I was on the Picacho Peak Range in Southern Cal. and could not get over seeing 18 burros from the road, of course didn't see any deer or big horn but those are not connected at all!

no matter a persons stance on the law. The law broken and there is five grand to help find the people responsible.

I recall someone shooting a hole in the windshield of a working ore truck south of Tucson and some of us know who is still paying for those actions, this may work in the same way.

Yeah, but look at the bright side: Eleven 500 pound range mowers have been removed from the desert, and I'll bet the coyotes aren't complaining.

If those low-down scoundrel law-breakers keep it up, there won't be a need for a wild burro act. Random acts of common sense like this could put burro-crats on the endangered list.

Mike