Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

DOUG & AMANDA!???!!!???!!!??

Yes.... I have better things to do, but.... I thought Amanda said "Friday or Monday", and it is now TUESDAY!!! :blink: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: I know it is bigger than ever and you are working your butt off on it, Doug... but I am just harrassing you!!! :rolleyes: ;) :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My cohort says hopefully tomorrow. Amanda is putting together a winners' page with pictures for the home webpage.

CnS-As a child, did you always ask "Are we there yet?" or start counting the days till Christmas starting in July? ;)

My cohort says hopefully tomorrow. Amanda is putting together a winners' page with pictures for the home webpage.

CnS-As a child, did you always ask "Are we there yet?" or start counting the days till Christmas starting in July? ;)

<_< No.... :rolleyes: .... But you are close!!!!! :D :lol: How many days till Deer Season? How many Days till Trapping season? Etc...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Oh.....and.....

"Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?" :P :P :P

"Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?"

"Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?"...."Are we there yet?"

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P :P

I was wondering when Gina was going to start crying again :P

LOL!!! LOL!!! Good one Christian!!!

:lol: :lol:

It's almost ready....geez I worked on it all day....now I am taking some time to error check what I posted so I don't mess something up.

Amanda

I was wondering when Gina was going to start crying again :P

Chrissy.... :rolleyes: .... You just had to say it didn't ya.... :rolleyes: So now you know.... ;) .... I am gunna have to show all the folks that were not at the ISE show on Sunday why I would not buy an AES membership from you..... :rolleyes:

post-996-1236220853.jpg

:blink: :blink: :blink:

We all know you wanted your own booth this year.... but you went with the mobile version and walked the isle pimping memberships..... :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Hey Gina I got alot of members and alot more girls than you would ever imagine!

At least I wasnt seen walking around like this :ph34r:

post-322-1236224085.jpg

LOL!!! Now that is a great pic... of someone... :huh: ... :lol: :lol: And the Girls were only talking to you cuz they thought you were "Special" and did not want to hurt the poor Mellon Head's feelings.... :P :P

I like that kissing booth...man you did some good editing on that one!

Amanda

Well... I can't take all the credit! ;)