Sign in to follow this  
LAR DOG

GET 'R' DONE

For all you TECHNO WIENES out here it's not about speed, i shoot a old conquest two MATHEWS 2000, i have it set on 50 pounds, i have killed nine nice coues deer, one shot 50 yards and down they go, so put your SPEED NUMBERS in your pipe and SMOKE IT. if you would like to see my cool trucks go by BOOTLEG ARCHERY in payson. DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR BILL. HA HA HA

P.S hey Gino, when we get together for our lunch let me know, what do i need to bring?

EAST SIDE

post-2340-1237386457_thumb.jpg

post-2340-1237387276_thumb.jpg

A Conquest served me well for a few years. Smooth shooting bow.

Grandfather had a PowerWagon that he used to plow snow in Wisconsin. His hood ornament was not a nice though.

RR

Thanks for saying what had to be said..nice collection.

Inky that room sure is getting filled up. Where is all my stuff gonna go? Better blow out a wall and start the addition it's getting rough around these parts. :P :lol: Say hi to Erica :ph34r:

to each his own. i enjoy the technology almost as much as the hunt. i'm a gear freak. speed is fun. so is killing. you do your thing. i do mine.

nice bucks, by the way.

Guest 300ultramag.

Its nice to know im not the only one on here full of piss and vinegar.

Nice bucks! But if your gonna shoot a relic your best bet is the ultra max!

I usually have a smart a-s-s comment, but i havent got one off hand... give me a few days.

Inky that room sure is getting filled up. Where is all my stuff gonna go? Better blow out a wall and start the addition it's getting rough around these parts. :P :lol: Say hi to Erica :ph34r:

hi josh, waz up, Erica is fine, now that it's warming up in the rim country, she wants to go to town, i had to take her shoes away from her, she don't get far from the ranch, that dirt road is hard on her feet, the dogs alwas drag her back if she gets to far.

EAST SIDE, WERE IT'S GOING ON INKBLOB13

post-2340-1237417717_thumb.jpg

Sorry LAR DOG, I was listening to Audioslave's "GASOLINE" While writing my reply :P :P

it's ok

post-2340-1237427645_thumb.jpg

Guest 300ultramag.
Sorry LAR DOG, I was listening to Audioslave's "GASOLINE" While writing my reply :P :P

it's ok i drink to much, is to much ok, do i need HELP? BOW WOW13

GINO HELP ME

my chest and arms are ok, but my head is FREEZin! that picture looks like somthin out of The Devils Rejects! Good Stuff!