Sign in to follow this  
assassin

Found the other side

I found the seven point side yesturday after work. It was my third trip out looking for it. I have the left side from the same bull last year but could never find the right. I apologize if the pictures don't work.

post-2897-1237430710.jpg

post-2897-1237430750.jpg

post-2897-1237430779.jpg

post-2897-1237430804.jpg

Durand, not sure why your pics show up as small as a cell phone picture but hey, it's a start. Congrats on finding the match finally!!

Oh and hey, were you taking scoring classes from dds when you found the bull alive?

Congrats though man, that is just way to cool!

Nice find. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Grong, I did over guess him this year by about 8 to 10 inches which is disappointing. I thought he put on more mass than he did. He is a little spendly for where he came from. Apparently I do need some computer lessons from dds. I can't figure out how to resize my pics to a reasonable size. Props to you though you were pretty close on the score.

Oh and hey, were you taking scoring classes from dds when you found the bull alive?

:lol: :lol:

I hope work paid you well to find those ;)

Durand,

Those are awesome man. If you found them after work then you probably weren't hiking 18 miles into the middle of nowhere to find them like we used to do in the young and dumb days! :P Sweet bull.

Nice find for sure.... like to see a picture of the 7 pointer from a diff. angle. Good dedication and ground work.

Nice find for sure.... like to see a picture of the 7 pointer from a diff. angle. Good dedication and ground work.

There is a post I put up when I found the first side titled "went out for a couple hours on wed" with a broadside picture of the bull still packin'. Probably on the second page by now. It's a good angle on the 7 side.