Sign in to follow this  
25-06

Need a used bow....

My boy is turning The big 16 and he wants a used bow for his b-day,his draw length is 28in and he can pull every bit of 70 pounds,any body have a decent used bow for cheap for around 200 bucks. thanks, Terry

I've kept my old bow around thinking I'll keep it for a backup but I think I should just let it go. its a PSE thunderbolt LC. 60lb max, I think it might be a 30 inch draw but ajustable. Its a great shooter but probably needs a new string.

let me know if your interested I think I might be just down the road from you.

post-1770-1237867271_thumb.jpg

My boy is turning The big 16 and he wants a used bow for his b-day,his draw length is 28in and he can pull every bit of 70 pounds,any body have a decent used bow for cheap for around 200 bucks. thanks, Terry

hoyt magnatech--i am asking $300 28-29 draw?? 70# gr8 bow its a lucky one. do you need set up or just bow???

Terrry did you cheak Robinson's archery, he has used bows?

Just there the other day and did'nt see anything that tickled my fansy :P Great place and what ever he gets, he will have it fine tuned over there ;)

I've kept my old bow around thinking I'll keep it for a backup but I think I should just let it go. its a PSE thunderbolt LC. 60lb max, I think it might be a 30 inch draw but ajustable. Its a great shooter but probably needs a new string.

let me know if your interested I think I might be just down the road from you.

I like this bow, I'll pm you in the mornin. Thanks....Terry

I have a 2002 Mcphearson Screamer for sale

27-30 inch draw. 315 fps. It is a great bow, I have just upgraded this year, and I am sure we can work something out. I will try and get pictures. I am in Tucson. If you are interested, (480) 296-5955.

Thanks,

Cash

post-3240-1238621472_thumb.jpg

Great condition right handed split limb Reflex Highlander compound bow powered by a 75% let-off slam and 1/2 cam performance system. The bow is 3Lbs., 12oz., 36" axle to axle, 55" string, draw weight is 60-70Lbs., draw length is 27-30" and shoots up to 305 feet per second. Has 2 AlphaShox limb savers, limb saver string leeches, limb saver s-coil stabilizer, a braided hand bow sling, string loop, top gun F-18 6 pin sights, and a 6 arrow quiver. $250. Sorry does not come with the case, gift from my wife. Feel free to contact me at Twistedcowboy_86@hotmail.com or 520-343-4464.