Alright, I'm gonna be "that guy" this year, and be the one to know the insider who knows when the results will be up.... but a gentleman I know who works for Game & Fish said the results will be up today by 11am (by phone) and posted this weekend (online).

If I'm wrong, so be it.. but my hearts a-pumpin'!

Don't mess with us man... Tensions are running high and this could put some of us over the top.

Just to ease my own paranoia, I have only called three times this morning.

Oh man, I am sick. Disturbed even.

Alright, I'm gonna be "that guy" this year,

Don't you just hate it when your credibility is on the line? ;)

I knew posting it that my reputation was at stake, but my blood's been pumping like crazy through my veins & I wanted to share the adrenaline rush!

I hope you are right. We need to be put out of our misery. Or the misery will be just starting for those who don't get drawn.......

I wonder if those "Draw" folks have a computer window open to CouesWhitetail.com and are reading these threads? They probably have a good ol' time with each other sayin',

"You tell this next ol' boy results are coming out next week." "I'll tell the next ol' boy the draw ain't been done yet."

"Then, let's watch and see which ol' boy it is when he posts it up!"

"YEEHAW, Mildred! I ain't had this is much fun since I crocheted Junius' blanket a few years back!!" "WHEEEW"

I know a guy that said he knows a guy from G&F that said results would be up by 11:00 a.m. today. However that guy may be correct because I just called the G&F and spoke with the lady there and she started laughing when I told her how many of us freaks were on this site waiting and she told me to hang in there it's just a matter of time and she told me that the guy U know that knows a guy is gonna be a hero in a couple of hours so let's see .

Greeaaattt....now i can't leave the house, i will be pacing around for the next hour :blink:

Seeing that your a fireman that gets to eat steak and lobster every night it might do you good to pace around for a while :o

:ph34r: :lol: