Grey Hawk

Superior Bowhunters "oak Flats" 3-D Archery shoot

Superior Bowhunters is sponsoring a 3-D archery shoot at the oak flat campgrounds. Were calling it the "Oak flat Tripple crown warm up" (This is the first 3-D shoot in this location to my knowlege)Kind of an early notice. Hope all can attend. The shoot will be held April,25. Registration opens at 7:00 a.m. and courses close at 4:00p.m. There will be two-twenty target courses (All Rhinehart targets) $15.00= adults and Juniors $10.00= cubs And Pee Wees shoot free. So come on out, and get ready for the tripple crown, Refreshments will be sold.This is a warm-up, "no trophies will be awarded" Oak Flat campgroung is located approx. 3.5 miles east of Superior, AZ on the south side of us highway 60. I'll try and scan the flyer when we get a bit closer to the shoot , just thought I'd give everyone a heads up............Contact Info-Nick Cruz (520)-689-2857

Love to see Saturday shoots, I will definitely try to make it. Is there a regular range or course there or is this a special setup?

Griz We have our club course in Superior, Oak flats is Going to be a speicial setup. it's going to be nice, I hope we get a good response also.

There was a great turn-out at the last one. Nick & the guys from the club did an awesome job setting up the course. I'm sure this one will be even better, particularly with the brush cover & terrain up there on the oak flats. There's more to work with in regard to setting up the targets. It'll be a great time, I'm looking forward to it.

Matt S.

Grey hawk,

Sounds like a good time ,count me in. I'll set my alarm early. Will have to leave TUC early though but I'll treat it like a hunting trip. What time does that joint in town open for breakfast. Sorry, don't know the name of the establishment. "Don't ya know"? Too the top of the world we go :) :) Peace Nick

Wouldn't Ya Know, I was able to use google earth street view and was able to read the name of the Establishment. Los Hermanos. But they are not open until evening. :angry: Checked yellow pages and a good review for Casa Denogean called but no answer. :( Maybe not open anymore. Oh well, there's always Chandler and Florence along the way. Oh yeah, was able to see Oak Flat campground on google street view. Pretty cool stuff. I know I'm a little behind the times but it is pretty cool. :rolleyes:

funny you mentioed "los Hermanos' I happen to be married to the owners daughter. It's open everyday of the year exept x-mas and thanksgiving, it opens around 6:00 in the morning. do yourself a favor and get a tamale and egg breakfast borito( if your not counting calories) Oh ya, You mentioned chandler in your post There must be good boritos there because thats alot of extra miles. Hope to see you there, it's going to be a good shoot. Do me a favor and spread the word, hope to have a good turnout.....

Hey guys I emailed a copy of your flyer to everyone in the Usery email list. Hope you have a great turn out.

Hey greyhawk, my brother and I are definitely coming. Is there a way to pre-register or is it best to do it there? What time does the shoot start? What other details do I need to know? Thanks, Randy.