Sign in to follow this  
azhunter85

360 bull for 14 year old

two years ago a good friend of mine took his 14 year old son out and harvested this great bull. his uncle and father were able to watch the whole thing unfold, at one point being forty yards from the bull. its his first ever elk and ended up scoring over 360. dates on the pictures are not correct. hope you guys enjoy the pictures

calvinelk.jpg

tyler and his awesome bull

calvinelk1.jpg

calvinelk3.jpg

his uncle jimmy and cousin JR

calvinelk5.jpg

tylers dad calvin

7By8__011.jpg

tylers 8x7 mount in his room

Congrats to him. A great bull for a 14 year old. Sorry, but I don't see it coming close to 360. Maybe it's just me. Regardless, great bull for him. I hope to shoot a monster this year with my bull tag!

Congrats to him. A great bull for a 14 year old. Sorry, but I don't see it coming close to 360. Maybe it's just me. Regardless, great bull for him. I hope to shoot a monster this year with my bull tag!

I also agree great bull but I also don't think it is anywhere close to 360....Congrats to the 14 yr old as it is far and between to even get a tag in this state anymore

you know the bull scores that just so you guys know. pictures are deceiving. the pictures dont give him justice. so dont judge so quick. that bull is every bit of it.

360 and 5/8, if you guys dont believe it then dont reply. i just wanted to share pictures and you are making it a big deal. that bull scored 360, if ya want to come measure it let me know. but just know that it is 360. this is probably the only chance yoou guys get to judge bulls so keep judging away

Guest 300ultramag.

well done! who cares about 360 that thing is a beast for a grown man soooooooooooooo...

tell the youngin good job. just learn how to take the pics at better angles to where it looks way bigger then 360!

360 and 5/8, if you guys dont believe it then dont reply. i just wanted to share pictures and you are making it a big deal. that bull scored 360, if ya want to come measure it let me know. but just know that it is 360. this is probably the only chance yoou guys get to judge bulls so keep judging away

don't pay no mind to these guys if you said 320 they would still argue.

That's a great bull. Not 360 (who measured it?), but still a great bull. This bull is a small 6x6 (maybe 7 on the left it appears to have a non-typical point between G2 and G3) which usually measure a lot closer to 300". I hope I can arrow one that big next year.

Lay off guys if he said that is what it scores then let it be! I recall I posted a video earlier this year of a bull that I said I believed would score in the 370's and I got some hate mail and alot of post saying that I didn't know how to score and that the bull was only 340 to 345 if he was lucky he would make 350! Well that bull hit the dirt and ended up being in the mid to upper 370's!

Congrats to the young man on a bull of a lifetime!

Also I dont know if you guys noticed but he also has what looks to be a 10 or so inch extra off of his left g2. Also look at how much his fronts hook up and how far they go out before they hook up. I added the bull up and came up with 356 to 358 so I can believe him being 360.

Lay off guys if he said that is what it scores then let it be! I recall I posted a video earlier this year of a bull that I said I believed would score in the 370's and I got some hate mail and alot of post saying that I didn't know how to score and that the bull was only 340 to 345 if he was lucky he would make 350! Well that bull hit the dirt and ended up being in the mid to upper 370's!

Congrats to the young man on a bull of a lifetime!

Also I dont know if you guys noticed but he also has what looks to be a 10 or so inch extra off of his left g2. Also look at how much his fronts hook up and how far they go out before they hook up. I added the bull up and came up with 356 to 358 so I can believe him being 360.

People are way too concerned about the score these days. Get over it, who cares...its a great bull!

all i wanted to do was show a youths success and show the score. i didnt make the score a big deal. like i said these pictures do not give him justice, there are extras on the bull. score doesnt mean everything to me, that bull is bigger then anyting i personally killed. you guys knock the info i put up and say you want the truth, well if you dont trust it then get over it. i am sure if that kid got on seeing you guys bashing the info instead of just saying hey great bull, that would be the exact message people should not be sending to kids on hunting.