Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

What do you think this bull scores

My daughter took this bull about a 1 1/2 years ago. It has been posted on CWT before. For those of you who know the score hold

off for awhile.

Just having some fun so guess away.

post-1274-1238460796.jpg

post-1274-1238460803.jpg

what a great accomplishment for her...

I say 333

I can't wait to take my little girl on her first hunt! She is five and if you could ask her what her favorite thing to do is, she would say, "Call BIG BULL'S in with my Dad!".

Way to go Dad, keep up the good work!

I'll say 319'ish.

Okay... Troy Boy.... I still think you are on the high side, but I will put a 1/4" steal tape on him on Memorial day W/E... ;)

This Thread is great!!! I was there when this bull hit the dirt... the "Tradition" and Kat parked this bull with one shot at 450 yards on the last day of her hunt... she was patient, passed bulls waiting for me to get back and help her and Dad kill a No Brainer.... ;)

But, it just goes to show you why EVERY Frickin' bull "guys" see is a 350"!!!!!! <_< :rolleyes: I have held, seen, bloodied my hands on BIG BULLS.... this is a good bull... a NO BRAINER to a young and up-and-coming hunter..... BUT IT AIN"T NO 350"!!!!!! :rolleyes: NOT EVEN!!! ;) :rolleyes: We pass bulls like this in that unit with Adult hunters!!! ;)

Kat... you and Court, made me SO proud that week!!! I'll never forget it!!! ;) Thanks! UG

That week was so fun. I will never forget that weekend UG. :D :)

Winner Winner chicken dinner!

Looks like stalkincoues was closest with mattman a close second.

Ok... The answer is.........................

315 and change gross.

It just goes to show how camera angles can make a bull look small or big.

I still think Mattman is the Winner Troy!!!! <_< ;) I will not rest till you let me score him!!! :P :lol:

Any bull over 300 is a heck of a way to start elk hunting, especially for a kid.

If it weren't for the long G2s he wouldn't break 3 bills... and even with them he might not net 300.

That said, my 10 year old son would drop the hammer on that bull without a second thought, trust me.

I'd be one proud daddy...

Any bull over 300 is a heck of a way to start elk hunting, especially for a kid.

If it weren't for the long G2s he wouldn't break 3 bills... and even with them he might not net 300.

That said, my 10 year old son would drop the hammer on that bull without a second thought, trust me.

I'd be one proud daddy...

The bull sure does have great G2s.

And this is her second bull to boot!!!!