Happy Birthday, Hope you have a great day Scott :(

Hey Scott

I hope you have a great birthday! and good luck on this years drawing! I also was wondering if you used your goats this last season and how it worked out?

Rich thompson

Scott;

Happy Birthday! Here's wishing you and yours good health and good hunting in the coming year.

couesdiehard

Scott,

Hope you had a great B-day. How does it feel to be 25? I hope you had the day off work and got a good huntin' toy. Talk to you later,

JVS

I will chime inwith that sentiment also. Happy Birthday! Enjoy it! and do something for yourself.

Thank you for all the heartfelt birthday wishes!! I guess 41 doesn't really feel any different than 40 did. I didn't do anything yesterday but sleep most of the day since I worked all night the night before.

The good news is my wife gave me the "nod" when I told her I wanted a hunt for my birthday. So I guess it's either the reservation Coues tag or the trip to New Guinea to hunt tsar and chamois. I'll wait a bit and see which one. Rich I didn't use the goats at all last season. My wife says to start using them or lose them so I guess I better get busy. Anyone up for a packgoat trip into the backcountry of Arizona's unit 27?

Anyway thanks everybody and I'll try to spend a little more time over here in the off season.

Scott