AZLance

So. AZ forest may be closed!

Like what BUSH said, " I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YOU, AIR ASSUALT" . That would bring a new meaning to" the Alamo " . Hate to see it but don't kick a sleeping dog. What does mexico's air force consist of a cessna, maybe a cherokee piper. I know crop dusters.

A breakdown of Border Patrol apprehensions in the Naco, Ariz., region from Wednesday through Sunday. Minuteman Project volunteers began gathering Friday and launched patrols in the area Monday:

Wednesday ...302

Thursday...296

Friday...205

Saturday...91

Sunday...103

Source: Associated Press

The UDA's will probably just move further west and go across around Luke Villle.

I have to admit I really expected some sort of "lethal confrontation" to happen the first week, really the only bad press I have heard was that some of the volunteers had set off sensors. I commend those involved for the job well done, I hope they continue to assist the BP in a respectable manor.

Keep up the good work, some of us appreciate it.

And actually the news I heard today, is that the ACLU legal observers who are watching the minutemen actually set off the sensors, while trying to warn the illegals to go back.

Classic!

They should have some paint ballers out there to take care of the aclu people. :D

all the guys are doing anyways is setting in lawnchairs with there spotting scopes and binos and practicing there glassing for hunting season and calling the B?P when they see some runners. :lol:

Paint ballers, kids with paintball guns shooting at the aclu people, wouldn't that be grounds to lock those kids up for life, I mean you can have a drive by shooting, rob a liquor store, and carjack someone and the aclu would fight for those peoples rights, but paintballs at them, come on that just isn't right.

P.S. does lazzeroni make a paintball gun.

:lol:

I think they do! They make a big red spot when it makes contact. :lol: