CouesWhitetail

Party at Jim Reynolds' house!

For you guys who know you are going for sure, please post how many people are in your group that is attending. I would like to be able to give Jim a headcount so he can know how much food to get.

If you are coming, please bring your own beverages and also bring a side dish of some kind if you can. Potatoe salad, pasta salad, green salad, chips, whatever you enjoy. Jim will do some hotdogs and burgers and we may have that brisket too (althought TexasHunter just remembered his sister's wedding is that day!!!).

I am thinking a good time would be to show up around 3 pm and maybe have food around 5 pm. Sound good to you guys? For those that can't make it at that time, feel free to go early, Jim says he will be there all day. I may go down the night before, not sure yet.

I will post directions when I get the mileages from Jim.

Amanda

Snapshot said he would lead an ATV tour starting about noon. I think last year they went up into the mtns for a few hours and had a great time. So anyone that wants to do an ATV ride you can show up a little before noon and meet with Brent (Snapshot). You can PM him too if you need more info on that.

Amanda

I think last year they went up a mtn that might have been a little to steep. ;)

Ssshhhhhh! ;) I promised a certain CWT member that is too large for the small sportquad he was riding that I would not let the cat out of the bag over that incident. :lol: Its not a bad trail on a 4 x 4 quad with a CVT, but a few spots are a bit tricky for a manual clutch machine.

Ssshhhhhh! ;) I promised a certain CWT member that is too large for the small sportquad he was riding that I would not let the cat out of the bag over that incident. :lol: Its not a bad trail on a 4 x 4 quad with a CVT, but a few spots are a bit tricky for a manual clutch machine.

I dont know what/who you are talking about there Sir!

Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it this year. My girl friend is the Maid of Honor in one of our friends weddings that same day!

PS, if I had MY quad, I would have been good to go! Atleast all got a good laugh out of it, right?

Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it this year. My girl friend is the Maid of Honor in one of our friends weddings that same day!

PS, if I had MY quad, I would have been good to go! Atleast all got a good laugh out of it, right?

I don't know - I don't think there is a quad made that could make it up that last 10" - Don't care how big or if it's 4x4. After it was determined all was good with the rider and most things were good on the quad - I do have to admit I laughed my ARS off!! :lol: :P

Sorry Bro, It wasn't too funny at the time. Don't want to see anyone get injured :) At least you are strong enought to have kept that quad off the top of you. If I flipped my quad,I would probably be crushed under almost 900lbs. Ouch! :(

Sorry Bro, It wasn't too funny at the time. Don't want to see anyone get injured :) At least you are strong enought to have kept that quad off the top of you. If I flipped my quad,I would probably be crushed under almost 900lbs. Ouch! :(

Yeah, that quad flipping back on top of me would have been a fun experience. Did anyone happen to see Scottyboy? I think he about ran out of air he was laughing so hard!