Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Prayers needed!

Last week while on a fishing trip to the white mountains my friend Ted Bound's, (Jackshoe) wife fell and hit her head on a rock and had to be rushed to a hospital and had a couple staples put in her head. Ted brought her home and ended up taking her to the ER and having her admitted with blood clots in both her lungs. She has been in the hospital here in the valley since last week and needs your prayers to help her along. Thanks!

TJ

Let's all agree and pray for her.....Lord we come to you this beautifull morning created by you and present before your eyes your daugther, you know her by name and last name too, you created her with love, in your Name, your powerfull name we ask that You put your hand on her and remove all blood clots and all things that does not belong on her body! Heal every single organ in his body and let it be for your Honor and Glory. We ask you this our Lord in the name of your son Jesus Christ, we declare a quick healing in your name here in earth.......so the same can be declare in heaven! In the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN!

Ernesto C

Thanks everyone-especially you TJ-Ann's feeling better this morning. We're hoping she gets to come home in a couple of days. Thanks for the beautiful prayer Ernesto-it really touched the hearts of Ann and I. God Bless you all.

Ted B.

Thought I would let you all know that Ann is starting to improve after having a rough time of it. She got very sick while in the hospital and now seems to be on the mend. I thank each of you for your prayers and it definitely has helped her along the way. Ann may get to come home later this week if she continues on her progress. Thanks again! :)

TJ

Glad to hear she is doing better. Here are some flowers for her in addition to prayers. Maybe they will make her smile. They are from the golden torch cactus in my yard. It opened 16 giant flowers last night. WOW!! they last less than 24 hrs. In a couple hrs they will be done, but here they are still open this morning.

post-1-1246287434_thumb.jpg

post-1-1246287515_thumb.jpg

post-1-1246287527_thumb.jpg

post-1-1246287542_thumb.jpg

post-1-1246287556_thumb.jpg

post-1-1246287566_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear about her misfortune but glad to hear that she is doing better! Our thoughts and payers are with her and her family. Hope she continues to pull through for a full recovery!

Incredible pictures of the flowers Amanda!

-Tracy

glad to hear she is doing better.It still blows me away how might our God is! i will add her to my prayers.

Amanda,

thanks for posting those pics! God is soooooooooo good!

AZMEAT

Thanks to all for your prayers and support for my wife Ann and me. After thirteen days in Banner Desrt Hospital, Ann got to come home yesterday. She is feeling much better and well on her way to recovering. Again, thanks to all and thank God above for prayers answered.

Ted B.