Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

Draw results

Since 200 ths latest the results have ever come out was july 24th,and that was only one time.the rest of the yrs were 22nd or earlier.Hopefully there isnt some major screw up.I respect all game and fish does ,just cant figure out why the draw is so hard for them compared to other states.Crossing my fingers today is the day.good luck to all in the draw

Yall remember back in 04 a judge shut down the draw on the 15 of july cause uso took g&f to court over the non-res crap? well they were still able to get the results posted on the 19th of july. Now here it is the the 24th and still no results.....My uneducated guess is they are having some kinda problem with gettin them up :( Good luck to all yall I probably aint gettin a dang tag anyhow.

Wasn't the late year the time they farmed out the draw to some guys in mississippi or somethin, or was that an elk draw?

IT was just busy for 10 calls in a row, BUT FALSE ALARM!!

Yeah, its hilarious how clogged the line is right now without results. It snowballs when there is a busy signal.

I posted this under a new topic which I guess is a waste of space. But, remember "Draw Results are currently being loaded to the database"? Do they not have this message anymore? Have I not been paying attention again? EBB

they are saying next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they are wrong :blink: :angry:

Are you serious? :o

Where did you hear this?

i heard it from the game and fish operator...........but i have heard from others they say today so it depends on who answers the phone :blink:

The operators probably get so sick of everyone calling, they probably just say the first hair-brained time and date that comes to mind.

busy busy busy busy come on baby