AZMEATHUNTER

perfect 6x6 bull

my buddys son has a unit xyz archery bull tag and this guy showed up for the photo shoot.scores anyone? i say....gagger!!!

sorry about the heavy crop but....well you guys know the deal.

post-2935-1248293340.jpg

Little weak on the thirds huh? At least to everything else lol, great shooter bull.

Little weak on the thirds huh? At least to everything else lol, great shooter bull.

this guys body is huge.there are a few pics with him standing next to some yonger bulls he is big.my buddys kid is 16 and will be pumped if he gets a crack at this guy.even with "weak" thirds..lol

azmeat

I'm with SBD on the score. Sweet bull AZMEAT, hope the kid whacks him ;)

+1

.......let'm go let'm grow is what I say :blink: yeah right...send a 3blade his way ASAP....

I am going to say 375ish. I don't think his 3rds are weak they are just shorter than those other points. I am thinking 14" 3rds or so. I wouldn't think twice about about arrow launched.

Is that some type of blemish on his main beam or just an issue issue with the photo?

just a pic issue.he is as clean as a new pool table top...lol and just not green

AZMEAT

I have to think 350" is low but without seeing the spread it's really hard to say. Given an average width I'd put him in the 370" range. Great bull. Good luck.

Looking at all the turquoise color in the rocks, you must be near the copper mines in 27 :rolleyes:

Bull looks very symmetrical, even those short thirds ;) .

I'm with you Houston. And it Great bull for any 16 year old regardless of score! Everything looks smaller to me on still pics but with only one pic to look at I have be conservative... :rolleyes: .... 335ish..... :rolleyes: Yeah... well....everyone always cusses me for "low balling".... I just hate being high. :rolleyes: :P Thanks for posting him up.

Looking at all the turquoise color in the rocks, you must be near the copper mines in 27 :rolleyes:

Bull looks very symmetrical, even those short thirds ;) .

everything else but no bullwinkles in the copper mines....