AZMEATHUNTER

perfect 6x6 bull

well,

my buddy went to check this cam and see what was new....guess what? cam was gone imagine that <_< and this cam is not near a road.i often wonder how theives can sleep at night? so no more pics from this area i will never put out a cam again without a lockbox at least make the scumbags work a little for it.

AZMEAT

Jim,

So this cam was unlocked? Did your friend see human footprints where it was? Could a bear have ripped it off ?

Doug~RR

yes unlocked ,no bear unless it was a quad riding trained bear. :P i guess this has become a game to some rotten theiving dirts bags we are thinking of a "dummy" cam rigged with pepper spray then a video cam set up to watch the fun....lol :lol:its really a shame to have to lock up everything in the backwoods but as i learned the year my boy had his 7w archery bull tag and first evening we went to sit one of our set ups and they were gone.atleast they left my gear pull up rope...lol

AZMEAT

I agree with Gino on the 335. It takes alot to make a 350 bull. He sure is good lookin though. Hopefully he won't stray to far away from that area so you can put an arrow in him. David

Sorry to hear about the camera, I wish just once a thief would get hit by lightning as they were in the process.

Sorry to hear about the camera, I wish just once a thief would get hit by lightning as they were in the process.

Jim,

yep it sucks but get this new twist to the story.another freind of ours found the cam set up over a salt lick 2 miles away.so we are going on a "recon" mission tommarow.can't belive anyone could be that stupid and they are "hunters?" makes me sick

AZMEAT

Jim, I'd be tempted to set up another camera pointing at the camera in a new location to get a picture of the scum bag and/or find some time to hang out around the camera until they showed up!

Great looking bull - I'd put him over 350, but that's just me.

Sorry about the camera - I think a guy could make a killin' (pun intended) making exploding trail cameras.

Jim, I'd be tempted to set up another camera pointing at the camera in a new location to get a picture of the scum bag and/or find some time to hang out around the camera until they showed up!

rio,

we were thinking of holding their treestand they put up over salt and my buddys cam hostage but i think that puts us into their league.we are just going to recon the cam and leave a note that says "we know who you are" as our buddy that found the cam saw them leaving the "crime scene"thing that really is too bad is now they have seen the bull too my buddys kid who has the tag was enjoying seeing all the action at the tank.we are pulling all our cams in the am until we get bear boxes for all of them...i really hate crooks!!!!!

AZMEAT