Sign in to follow this  
HUNTAZ

STEAL THIS!!!

cut through a 3/4 in stainless steel chain or a 1/8 cable?

Yep, in less time then it took to type this.

I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk about this. I've had several cameras stolen that were locked up good and tight. I've also had other cameras destroyed because the dirt bag thief couldn't get the camera off the tree.

I've said it for years. The only way to keep your camera safe is to make it so the bastard thiefs can't find it. All the chains and boxes just keep good people honest.

Good luck!

Huntaz I think all that TAM is trying to say is where there is a will there is a way. The unfortunate thing is we leave these cams out there for a few weeks. If someone spots that cam and think he wants it. Off he can go to bring back whatever he needs to remove it. A set of cordless dewalt tools and time is all someone needs to take any cam they want. Time is key and by leaving them out there they usually get plenty of it. Your boxes though not a hundred percent would deter about 99.9% percent of all people. Which I would say is 100 percent cause there just isn't enough people in the woods with the knowledge of how to get through that steel. I was a welder for years I could open it no doubt. But I would never expect that to happen keep making them and selling them cause there is a need for them and they do work thats it.