Sign in to follow this  
HUNTAZ

STEAL THIS!!!

not saying that its 100% THEFT PROOF but it will mstop most THIEVES from getting their hands on it!!!!

post-3086-1248398498_thumb.jpg

post-3086-1248398552_thumb.jpg

post-3086-1248399023_thumb.jpg

post-3086-1248399057_thumb.jpg

love it!

where does the pepper spray go? i say rig it with a can of good ol bear spray.then after the bear spray drops the would be trail cam thief to his knees and after he is done wetting his pants you will have his mug shot and a great you tube clip....lol ;) can you tell i am not fond of theives? <_<

Yea they could always smash it or cover the lense but i think the biggest problem is thiefs!

Sorry to pop your bubble Dude :(

But I spent my younger working years in steel fabrication.

With less than 5#'s in my pack

I could own that camera in less than a minute ;)

Those boys have it figured out

and if they want it, it's gone that fast.

Looks great though

and will no doubt keep the honest folk honest ;)

Should do a good job on bears also.

Thanks for the pics.

Are there two different designs shown? And is that second camera on the water with the lion killed buck under the tree you put your camera on??

Id really like to know how you would go about that maybe i can keep it IN mind on my next box! I mean if you carry a chain saw ir bolt cutters in your pack i wouldnt doubt you could get it!!!

Howd you know NSR? you seen the cam their? And yes their are 2 different designs shown?

Know whats funny the two cams you have pictured there are the exact same ones I put out a few weeks ago. If there gone whenI go check them at least I'll know where they are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Id really like to know how you would go about that maybe i can keep it IN mind on my next box! I mean if you carry a chain saw ir bolt cutters in your pack i wouldnt doubt you could get it!!!

I may shoot you a PM as to how

but am dang sure not going to post it

I invite you to set it up for me

(in my yard or wherever)

And I will have it in my hands,

I truly believe in about a minute

but no more than two.

It is just to easy :(

I have only locked my cams to a tree with a 1/8th" cable.

It will keep the honest folks honest

but if a guy is searching for cams it is gone

Howd you know NSR? you seen the cam their? And yes their are 2 different designs shown?

I was at that tank a couple of weeks ago and remembered the distinctive paint job on the pad. I am the wildlife biologist for that area for the BLM.

HUNTAZ,

You said it right "most people". I've built metal boxes for mine as well, detered MOST people. From my recent experiences with dirtbag thiefs, if you have a lock on the box they'll just shoot it off. If a thief want's it, he'll get it, even if they have to come back with the hardware to do so. What really burns me, we go through the trouble of building boxes and someone comes along rips it all off. You think the person who steals even considers the work and time we've invested. The bright side is that metal boxes do protect our cams from bears though.