Sign in to follow this  
DubTee

NM Elk Pics

I am running 4 cams on a ranch in NM I will be hunting in September for elk. I checked them a few days ago and three were knocked off of the trees by trespassers, looks like they just yanked them off and broke the strap, saw their quad tracks and footprints near the cams, kind of shocked they didn't take them. To say I was pizzed would be an understatement. One cam did survive, got a couple of good shots. Others are fixed and cleaned, they are back out but this time in more secretive spots. Here are a couple shots from the lone survivor.

MDGC0011.jpg

MDGC0016.jpg

MDGC0024.jpg

MDGC0021.jpg

sure looks green...great to see some places are finially getting some rain

nice pictures

great looking tank! Sorry about your cameras. Cool pictures!

Lance

Guest RutNHard

NIce pics looks like you got yourself and nice place with lots of animals. Good Luck on your hunt!!

Good lookin pictures. At least you got to retrieve your camera's, that's better than them being gone I guess.

Thanks guys, it is a beautiful spot, problem is the other three cams were on water holes that are just as good if not better, so I thought. Seems like plenty of elk on the property, I think the big bulls summer in a little different area as all the locals tell me I probably won't see big bulls until mid to late August, but once the time is right, I guess plenty of nice bulls show up. I guess as long as they are there during hunting season, that is all that matters. Looking forward to see how this property pans out.