That's nice to know, I suppose, but she is hardly the spokesperson for hunters.

(The following message is posted for madonna...)

Please Madonna, do what you do best. Be the wh*re skank you are. Don't associate yourself with hunters or supporters of hunting. You are an embarrassment to the entire hunting community.

Stick to defiling things like yourself, not our sport. -Shiras

Please Madonna, do what you do best. Be the wh*re skank you are.

Don't hold back Shiras, LOL.

heck I would love to go hunting with her fer a while ;)

Shiras I can say that I never liked her either, but I will rate her above britney spears(stripping for peta), alicia silverstone(peta freak), pam anderson(will do anything for (peta), and the other actors and singers that know more than anybody else because they make a lot of money( because we all know these people are well educated). Desperate times require desperate measures and one wh*re skank on our side is one less on theirs.

I don't want to be alarmist, but you have to wonder if we just passed into the twilight zone. Harry Reid sponsors a bill protecting hunters rights, and Maddona is now a self professed hunter. :o ;) :blink: :unsure:

Maybe there is a link between the 2?

Hey I'll take Madonna over Maude any day. When Jane Fonda was with Ted turner she was also a big bird hunter, that is one beyotch I would not go hunting with.

I just don't see how she helps in any way shape or form.

All of her replacements-Christina (who needs a bath in bad way), Britney, Pamela (hepatitis blond) meet all the requirements of the brainless void needing to be filled.

Although not out supporting peta, she does have every value 180 from where I believe most of Americans stand.

Whatever, just my 2 cents.-Shiras