Sign in to follow this  
cdenton

Holy Mass!!!

Guest RutNHard

Cant let him roam the hills much longer, someone and hopefully you get to put him to rest!!

Holy heck!!!! What a brute!!!! Are those trail cam pics? Almost looks like he's posing!!! ;)

Sincere good luck finding him during hunting season!!!!

S.

:)

Those are Covert 2 trail cam pics. I believe he won the Covert 2 in the Guess the Number of Coral Beans contest that we had. Nice!!!

Amanda

Watching this buck over the last 3 years has been fun to say the least. Everytime I think I've got him figured out, nope start over. I can't wait to see what he finishes out at this year. I hit the jackpot with tags this year. I drew a muzzy antelope hunt, a late bull hunt, and a deer hunt. My first antelope hunt ever after 14 years of putting in and I haven't scouted yet due to trying to keep track of this buck. Those antelope will get moving around once the rut starts and the unit is close to my house so I'll have time to go before and after work. If this buck grows the tine length he had last year with all this mass this year. Wow is all I can say. I will keep you all updated.

Holy heck!!!! What a brute!!!! Are those trail cam pics? Almost looks like he's posing!!! ;)

Sincere good luck finding him during hunting season!!!!

S.

:)

Those are Covert 2 trail cam pics. I believe he won the Covert 2 in the Guess the Number of Coral Beans contest that we had. Nice!!!

Amanda

Yep he won it. He has always been lucky as you can see by that buck pic! :rolleyes:

don't miss!!! :P