Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

*** Finally ***

Nope cant make it home he has some friends taking him and helping out im the first email that he will send out, he has some good help lined up and good friends Im sad I cant be there but their will be more I fogot about your bears and hogs, hows the wife, Kolb said he seen Coop drive through town opeaning weekend of bear. Kolb chasing a bear today.

Jeff

I am sorry to here you cant be here for hunt. You dont think your C.O. will let you have a little leave time for elk? :lol: you know i posted a thread on here about how bowtech has a deal for guys to buy a bow settup for a gr8 price if currently on active duty overseas & obviously able to squeeze in a little R&R. i thought it was awesome. bow is settup and delivered to whatever country for a set $. they have it on their site if you know anyone who might be interested. I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY. I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SPEEDY RETURN. tell kolb good luck from me. i am hopefully gonna land a toad in couple weeks but you know me, if it comes down to it i am bringing home some meat even if i can pick my teeth with his horns or horn, i am not to picky come the second week.

take care jeff.

mike

Nope cant make it home he has some friends taking him and helping out im the first email that he will send out, he has some good help lined up and good friends Im sad I cant be there but their will be more I fogot about your bears and hogs, hows the wife, Kolb said he seen Coop drive through town opeaning weekend of bear. Kolb chasing a bear today.

Jeff

jeff, thank you again for seving our country! you are sacrificing for our freedom! It is a true bleesing to see your son kolb become the man he is and take care of your family while you spend a year overseas! God Bless you and your team in Iraq while protecting our family's and friends freedom.

:rolleyes: I know there is a big old coues buck waiting for you when you get back ;)

Nice deer and turkey. Jeff no luck on the bear but kolby did get to sit and watch a super nice muley today just no luck on shooting him. He did pack out a couple of sheds. I have got some real good stuff to show you when you get back.

Sounds good Jim,and thanks for taking him out, Mike I saw that on Bow Tech no place to shoot on base and too busy when im the road in Iraq and the said thing is I'm bowless right know it was taken over by a unit 27 elk hunter I haven't been bowless in 25 years just the thought of it makes me quiver. the only good thing is that I haven't seen anything worth shooting other than a P&Y kangaroo rat with a ridge back looks like he was on the juice that was hanging out by the chow hall. I have seen a P&Y camel

I will be home on leave in Jan to chase a buck for a day or two. might have to throw a rock at him but I been known to huck a stone or two

keep the pictures coming it helps the days go by on the slow days like today

jeff