jackshoe

2009 archery success

Congrat's on your success....anything with a bow is a trophy. Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing...

Tell Tom he should not keep the big one's tied up for himself :rolleyes: he should share :P

Seriously thou you could not ask for a better buddy.

Kathi

Great Turk and Buck for sure! I'm going to start wearing my headlamp during the day. Maybe that will change my luck ! ;)

Thanks for sharing the pics and story- Great to hear about another member helping out a fellow hunter with all of the inbreed fighting going on cwt! :ph34r:

AzP&Y

Congrat's on your success....anything with a bow is a trophy. Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing...

Tell Tom he should not keep the big one's tied up for himself :rolleyes: he should share :P

Seriously thou you could not ask for a better buddy.

Kathi

Thanks Kathi for letting everyone know I tie up the big ones. They seem to all get loose before I get a chance to shoot them thou. :lol: :lol: Serious thou, thanks for the compliment. Ted and his wife are great buddies and they don't come any better.

Ted.......Thank you, but you put in your dues and did it all on your own. Congratulations on your turkey and deer. I to look forward towards the elk hunt in Nov.

Jeffd.....How has the scouting coming along on Roll's jr elk hunt? Good luck! :)

TJ