Sign in to follow this  
azhuntergirl

25th Birthday Surprise

So my darling boyfriend whom many of ya'll know (and some of ya'll don't) is turning 25 in a few weeks. I'd like to do something or give him something special. I want it to be unique, and something he'll love and remember. But I'm not sure what that is. As he knows far more about hunting and the required equipment, it's hard for me to guess at what he'd like (other than a pair of swarovskis - which are WAAY out of my price range). Can any of ya'll help me brainstorm? Out of town trips, gifts....w/e. I HAD tickets to the Brad Paisley concert 3rd row, but have a mandatory test that night that my professor won't allow me to make up :(

Thanks for any help ya'll can give! A private message may be better so he doesn't get any ideas...I want it to be a surprise.

In love with a boy,

Azhuntergirl

Now Amanda you should delete this whole post so he don't see it.

If my wife did this she would have a surprise coming to.... :lol:

azhuntergirl let me know if you want me to delete this so he doesn't see it. Maybe you want to just have my post deleted and leave the thread up so you get some more ideas?

Amanda

Lol, Sure Amanda, you can delete yours. Though I highly doubt he'll see it. He hasn't been on since last month, and he's been so busy with his new job that he probably won't be on before his bday in a few weeks. Ya'll have really got my wheels a-turnin. Thanks for all your thoughts!

Amanda, that's DEFINITELY part of my gift for him! Thanks for telling me about that! I need to get myself a bumper sticker too, now that I think about it. Might look kinda funny on my mercury milan, but hey, hunters can drive cars too ;)

Amanda, that's DEFINITELY part of my gift for him! Thanks for telling me about that! I need to get myself a bumper sticker too, now that I think about it. Might look kinda funny on my mercury milan, but hey, hunters can drive cars too ;)

Get the BIG ONE and put it on the back or front window

It will look great ;)

Here is a CW sticker on a regular car...it still looks good!!

post-1-1253326211_thumb.jpg

Just shoot me an email asking me for whatever size sticker you need....amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Amanda