TREESTANDMAN

MEXICO TAG AVAILABLE

The guy who was interested in the Mexico tag no longer is. I am reducing the cost of the tag by $500.00 Total cost being 2K. You would be part of the hunt club of which quite a few members of this forum are...including, Josh Epperson, TAM, and Ward Outfitters just to name a few. This ranch has some incredible genes with long main beams with an extra point and high eyeguards being some of them. You are able to hunt from the end of November to Mid February and go as many times and for as long as you wish!!! This is almost like a Governors tag!!!

I have reduced the cost of this tag because there is not much more time to order the gun permit. Please call me if interested and I will fill you in and give more details on the hunt! My hm# is 480-615-4352

thx,

Mike

There's still plenty of time to order the gun permit....but the sooner....the better. The hunting season is from October 27 to February 7.

Ernesto C

Ooppsss sorry guys...I mean November 27. Thanks Tim for letting me know about my mistake. It is November 27 to Feb. 7

Thanks.

Guys and fellow members of CWT.com I was on a meeting last night, the season in Mexico starts November 20......I repeat, the deer season in Mexico starts November 20.

Thanks.

Ernesto C

If I was not having surgery Friday I would buy the tag

as much as I hate the idea of going to Old Mexico.

I know! nothing to worry about but had a good friend

robed at gun point coming home from obregon (sp)

and can not get that out of my mind.

Dear G.H. this one time at band camp :D

Hey dude, that's exactly what I had to do in one ocasion in order to go hunting. I had surgery so I can have the time off work. I got off the hospital at 11:00 am and at 7:00 pm we were on the Freeway heading to WY. Come on man you can do it......dont be a..........sissy(sp) :D

Ernesto C

Hey dude, that's exactly what I had to do in one ocasion in order to go hunting. I had surgery so I can have the time off work. I got off the hospital at 11:00 am and at 7:00 pm we were on the Freeway heading to WY. Come on man you can do it......dont be a..........sissy(sp) :D

Ernesto C

Right shoulder surgery :(

they are telling me 6 Months before I can shoot <_<

I did do the same thing on a turkey tag and the day

after surgery I was at camp :D

Ernesto C

Is somthing wrong with the left one?

;)

Ernesto C

Is somthing wrong with the left one?

;)

:lol: Thanks Tim, I needed a laugh after my neighbors who are having a party

in their/my back yard started setting off fireworks and got my little lap dog :huh: of

about 75# trying to crawl up on the couch with my wife and then trying to fit her

2' tall body under my bed that is only 9" off the ground <_<

Hench, the reason I am up at this ungodly hour :angry:

After the next couple months I may be able to use the left one

as I will learn to be very ambidextrous including using the mouse.

140z. curls and worst of all: the paper work that must be done after

any job well done :rolleyes:

Maybe I should have bought some left hand grips for my Contender

but I'm not that good with my right :P

Ha... I'm just ribbing you. Actually that's exactly what my dad would have said to me.... "You were born with two shoulders son, what's wrong with the other one?"

Let me know when you want to have a little fireworks show of your own. Say about 3am sometime this winter when the neighbors are trying to sleep. I've got a little stash I picked up a few years ago in New Mexico that would fit the bill :ph34r:

Hope you recover quickly :)

Maybe I should get some bottle rockets and the next time they pull

that crap I can walk out on the balcony and start firing at them and

see how many I can hit as they scamper for cover :P

Or bring my water trailer home with the pump and fire hose

and soak them and the fire with 300 gallons of water from the

sewage treatment plant :lol:

Come on guys!! Time is running out!

This is like having a Governors tag for goodness sakes!! In this situation you are able to hunt any time you want from the end of November to the 2nd week in February! Last year there was a 118, 112, 108, and a handful of high 90" bucks taken. From the sheds piled up at the ranch it is obvious there is a genepool of bucks with long main beams, an extra 4th point, and high eyeguards. On our scouting trip 2 bucks were seen that would go over 110 with a handful of bucks over the 100" mark. This was in September!!!

Give me a call and I can tell you more about this tag if interested! I know that any other year people would be jumping all over this..heck I wouldn't be selling it then.

Mike Udall 480-772-3815 cell

It really is tempting, but this year $$ is tight for everyone. I'd love to hunt coues in Old Mexico, and one day, God willing, I will. Just not in the cards for me this year. Good luck, and please show us all what we missed out on this year.

Aw heck if anyone wants to go but can't fork out the cash right now I take credit cards thru my business. That way you can just pay back your CC company over the course of the year and remember what fun you had on the trip with all of us!!! Phil Cramer and my buddy Gail Herrick are a couple others that are going as well. Now thats a heck of an offer and I KNOW there's a couple of you guys out there that could do something like that. heck, use your Cabelas card and earn point at the same time for huntin gear. Do I have to be the brainiac here or what?!?!?!