Sign in to follow this  

mulecoozalina

in camp awhile back we decided to try somethin' new. we did the turducken deal once, but them things are 'spensive and it takes one o' piece for my buddy big john, me and all our kids. that's like a dozen of em. so we decided to make a mulecoozalina. stuff a javelina in a cooz deer and stuff that in a muley and cook it up. i wandered outta camp aways and shot about a 195 inch muley with a couple drop tines and forked eye guards. had him on my left shoulder and on the way back jumped a midget deer and hit it in the head with a rock and killed it. runty little nontypical lookin' thing. dang they're ugly. stuffed it in my fanny pack and headed to camp. told the boys they needed to get a javelina so they took off. i skunt the the deers and went to shoot some quail and maybe a porkypine to make gravy and stuffin' with. got a bunch of each and when i got back the kids had stuffed a javelina in the cooz and the cooz in the muley. i axed em where they got the javelina and they said "by the road". i figgerd that was all i needed to know. i started to stuff the quail and porkypines in the air pockets and thought i heard noises in there, but figgerd it was either my stomach growling from aniticipation or the kids fartin'. no big deal. anyway, got done and lobbed the whole thing in the fire. it really started movin' around then. then it really started makin' noise. i said "you sure that pig was dead"? "no, it was still alive", 'WHY THE heck DID YA STUFF A LIVE JAVELINA IN THERE!" i axed? "it fought to hard to kill it" they said. anyway, i drug the whole mess outta the fire and cut into it and what the heck jumped out but bullwidgeon. and he was pissed. he really stinks when he's upset too. peeeyooooo. and started cussin' too. "i told em i wernt no javelina but they shoved me in there anyway"!!!! "all i was doin' was hitch hikin' to the new michael jackson movie". i give the kids a disgusted look and they said "we just thought it was another talkin' javelina". i told em next time we make a mulecoozalina, at least undress the javelina before ya stuff it in there. can you imagine how bad that woulda tasted? kids. Lark.

:lol: I thought this was a bunch of crap, right up to the part about the MJ movie, then I figured it had to be true. :blink:

--Bill

Your slacking Lark :(

You will be hard pressed to beat the Talking Javelina post

Which by the way, I have copied to my hard drive ;)

and will take to my grave with me,

that was not bad for an old cow poke/ city worker ;)

Now maybe a extra diet Mountain Dew and just a shot of jack

may get your creative writing skills back up :rolleyes:

Thanks for the funny though ;)

you just wish you wuz as witty as me. and what's the deal with city worker? i'm retired and ain't never worked for no city. well, 'cept for the chaingang deal. city worker. maroon. Lark.

Lark as always I enjoy your bullwideon posts, poor soul didn't make his movie.