Hard to tell how much more he is going to grow.He is a good looking bull regardless of how much bigger he gets.Did any one else notice those big ripped muscles on that last picture ?

Noel Arnold

Come on Mike tell us how big you really thought he was before you posted them here. Just goofing with you man. I think it's so exciting that you've got pictures of such a cool elk and nice and clear ones at that! Thanks for sharing dude.

Josh

My first choice is 23 rifle December. I will buy the directions if you keep feeding him for me. Oh and keep everyone out of there too.

What a awesome Bull. Thanks for sharing the great pic's. I am definitely going to invest in a game cam. Looking at all your guy's game cams pics make me want to try and get some great pics like you do. So I am definitely going to get one as a new toy soon. Again thank you for the great pics. I hope you didn't mind but i shared these pics with AZOD members.

What game cam was used....it came out very clear.

This rack is non-typical.....probably from over-dose of salt !!!

Thats fine Blue Elk.

The game cam used is a homemade digital using a sony p-41. Coues7 on this site makes them and sells them as a side business. The picture quality is actually set on it's lowest setting so that I can get more pictures. I am very pleased w/ this camera. I have only had salt in this spot for about 2 months now and have gotten some incredible pictures. 2 weeks ago I set it on the 10 second video mode so I'm hoping I got some good video footage of this bull. Will find out on Saturday!!! These things are addictive.

I went to check my cameras over the weekend and was disappointed to find out that 242 10 second video clips had been taken from my digital, all of trees swaying in the wind and a couple of birds. I found the reason it took all those blanks was that I had it set on the highest sensitivity level. I remedied that so in 2 more weeks I should have some great pics of this bull again. Sorry folks.

:( That's too bad. You'll get him next time! I also was skunked this past weekend. I left my camera up north for two weeks, when I got to it, it had only taken six pictures. I also noticed a lot of quad and truck tracks up and down the road. The only problem is that this particular road is strictly off limits to any motor vehicles. :)

Im not gonna ask where this is , but if you could leave a note for that elk to go to the unit where ill(hopfully) be drawn Id appreciate it :blink: