Lark he aint growd up yet, come sept. I'll bet he goes 380 :D

Lark,

I would agree that he is not a 380 bull right now but I think he may be one when he is done growing. I definately don't have much experience in judging antlers so I may be wrong. Thanks for your guess Lark.

Nice Bull indeed. Back to a previous topic, what would it take for you to shoot a bull or buck on opening day.

This one would do nicely. :D

Cool lookin big bull for sure, don't know what he will score - he's probably got another month or so to put it on. He could add quite a bit or he may only add a little more. He appears to be pretty well developed. Why don't you guys track his progress and keep us updated. Thanks for posting

That's going to be a great big bull but he won't net near as much as he grosses. One more reason why B&C sucks alot of the times. Depending on how much he has left to go he could easily gross out in the 360 or more range, heck even bigger if he really gets a late growth spurt.

Bret M.

Nice bull indeed. On the left antler he definitely has a problem with the G3 and the G4 has an abnormal point growing from it. I don't think anyone would pass him on any day of the hunt :D and I almost put in for 23.

This bulls last point on his left side is actually branching into a 9th point which you can't see in these 2 pictures. Later today Coues7 will be posting another pic for us of this bull that will give a better shot of his top. You will see his messed up third may turn into a decent drop tine going to the side. I am definately interested to see what he turns into. Hopefully he will be back!!!

it's a real nice bull, but he's just about growed for this year. he might add another 12 inches or so. his tines are getting real pointy. it's been my experience that when they shed the velvet they lose a lot of spread too. antlers tend draw in when they dry out. he's a neat bull and has a lot o' character. never seen one with a turd on it's horn like that thing. one thing tho, he's a young bull. if he makes it a couple more years he could get real interesting looking. for a bull to gross 380, they have to have real long main beams, real long points and be real heavy. this one has good length and is fairly heavy, but he isn't quite there yet. in a few more years he could be. i'd guess him to be a 5 year old. maybe 6. they usually have a year in that range that they actually have smaller antlers than the year before. usually around 6 or 7. at 8 is when they start getting some real trees on their head. this is a real good bull, just not a 380 bull. especially when you go to figuring deductions. he's a first day bull for sure. Lark.

he looks smaller in that pic. :D I would almost drop my score back down to very high 200 on just that pic. That doesn't mean I wouldn't take him.