Sign in to follow this  
willhunt4coues

CHRISTMAS FORUM

Wahooooooo.....Its almost Christmas Thanks Amanda for the Christmas theme. ;)

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and I would like to wish everyone and their families a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. May the hunting Gods be with you. :)

TJ

If anyone has a problem with the Christmas theme then you can select it at the lower left hand of the screen. Just select Christmas Club.......It's time to get into the spirit of Christmas. ;)

Thanks Clay. He is right, I tried to make the Christmas theme the default, but if you don't see anything Christmas-like, then you can look in the lower left corner of the forum and there is a dropdown box that will show you the skins you can choose from. Select Christmas Club if you want to get in the spirit of Christmas!!

If anyone has any trouble, let me know.

Amanda

Thanks Clay. He is right, I tried to make the Christmas theme the default, but if you don't see anything Christmas-like, then you can look in the lower left corner of the forum and there is a dropdown box that will show you the skins you can choose from. Select Christmas Club if you want to get in the spirit of Christmas!!

If anyone has any trouble, let me know.

Amanda