Tommy, send them over and I'll take care of it for you. Do you still have my email?

Jason just resized them for me...thanks guys for offering.

We left Saturday and drove six hours and stayed the night in Tumcumcari just to take a little of the edge off the 15 hour drive. We arrived in Osbourne KS the next day about 4pm thier time. We were pretty exited to have a 5 days worth of hunting ahead of us.

The first day we pheasent hunted and both my son and I had our limites by noon.

post-35-1260228070_thumb.jpg

post-35-1260228077.jpg

post-35-1260229140.jpg

We had a cool looking full moon, I just had enough light for a pic...

post-35-1260228055.jpg

The second day we killed three birds but we had to cut it short because we have to get a few things done before opening day for deer.

Third was the opening day of deer season and my son took his first eastern Whitetail. He made a 300 yard shot which the locals thought was unreal ;).

post-35-1260228047_thumb.jpg

I never got a good shot at a decent buck so I went home with tag soup, but a now friend of mine from Phoenix killed this buck on the last day I was there he is a member of CWT so he'll probably chime in. What a beast.

post-35-1260228085.jpg

I took this pic on the last evening, makes a pretty cool back ground.

post-35-1260228062_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to do it again

Very nice Tommy, Congrats to your son on his first Eastern and with some classic Southwestern yardage. Your friends buck is quite a brute, hope to hear the story.

Good job,

--Bill

Congratulations on a great hunt. Sounds like you and your son had a great time. I've got a few BP's in Kansas and will hopefully get to kill one of those "other" whitetails some day. Thanks for sharing!