Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Glassin em up

Glassed up these two sheds on Friday. Ended up hiking clear over to them only to find out they weren't a set but opposite sides off 2 different bulls shed a few years apart. BUMMER!!! Both of them were old. But dang do I love glassin up sheds!!!!!

post-3-1259639326_thumb.jpg

Boy you all are hard to please. That picture is taken thru the spotting scope. Click on the picture to enlarge it and you all might get a better clue like ol Luke Duke does.

Boy you all are hard to please. That picture is taken thru the spotting scope. Click on the picture to enlarge it and you all might get a better clue like ol Luke Duke does.

We don't mean we can't see the sheds in your pic, we mean we would like to see you holding them so we can see the size better.

Amanda

We don't mean we can't see the sheds in your pic, we mean we would like to see you holding them so we can see the size better.

Amanda

+1 there Sensitive Sally. Close ups of the bone please.

Still think your asian text pics are a bit more entertaining.

I think you guys have seen my ugly mug enough on here. Didn't post the pic I had of the sheds cause they sucked. To old and chalky and I deleted the pic already too. Maybe this weekend I'll find something good and post them up. Been slackin on my GRONG orange shirt wearing too, I think that must have something to do with it......

I think you guys have seen my ugly mug enough on here. Didn't post the pic I had of the sheds cause they sucked. To old and chalky and I deleted the pic already too. Maybe this weekend I'll find something good and post them up. Been slackin on my GRONG orange shirt wearing too, I think that must have something to do with it......

:o

I took note of your shed glassing( also my fathers technique for locateing big elk sheds) and glassed a few up recently too( guilty of shed hunting while "hunting"), along with a bunch I tripped over . Yes, the pics will stink and most are chalkies but I'll post umm up soon anyway. So lets see umm ;) !!