jackshoe

Prayer Request for tjhunt2

TJ,

Good to hear that it was not a ruptured appendix. Let us know what the Doc finds out about your intestine. Pray you fully recover quickly.

Doug~RR

Continued prayer for a total recovery!

These Elk tags are so hard to get, we feel like we have to kill ourselves to go. It is too bad the Commision can't reinstate the tag for a documented medical emergency - even if it is for the following year. Probably never happen, like opening a can of worms...

TJ,

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery. Once again it was a true pleasure meeting you the other day. Please PM me if there is anything I can do for you...questions or whatever. Hang in there!

Justin

Why are those dang wives always right!!!! Speedy recovery TJ..........

Wives = Smart women, whom smart men marry to keep them on the right road!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually it is because we love our men and want them around for a long time.

Tom, Glad to hear that you are better. Did you see that I finally got my Javelina?

Take care,

Kathi

Why are those dang wives always right!!!! Speedy recovery TJ..........

Wives = Smart women, whom smart men marry to keep them on the right road!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually it is because we love our men and want them around for a long time.

Tom, Glad to hear that you are better. Did you see that I finally got my Javelina?

Take care,

Kathi

+1

Hey TJ, I'm glad to see you are alive and kickin'! You are a great asset to this site, your attitude, talent and overall character shine through in your posts and I know I'm not the only member here that appreciates and admires you! Glad we have you around and pray that all is well and your recovery is fast! Take care, JIM