Sign in to follow this  
willhunt4coues

Review for any Camo

ASAT Camoflauge:

Okay I tested my new camo out today and I do like it. The camo is called ASAT Camoflauge and is very comfortable and silent. It is tested in black and white (deer vision) and in color. I am one of those people that love camo and I believe I now have some of every camo out there and by far this one is at the top of my list. If you are interested in any of the ASAT camo line you can find it at www.asatcamo.com

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0848-1.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0849-1.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0850-1.jpg

So if you have any camo that you would like to review post it up. Reviews from the hunters eye is the only way to go.

We all would like to see what to buy before we buy it. Also be able to test it in the terrain that Arizona, New Mexico, and Mexico has to offer. So post up your favorite camo.

X2.

The founder of ASAT was actually in Duwanes camp during the archery bull hunt.

I love it. Takes a while for people to believe in it. The B&W pics tell a better story.

Not bad. I am a HUGE fan of the Realtree Max 1 camo I think it is one of the best out there (imo). I will get some pics and post them.

Deer, elk, and other ungulates do not see in black and white. Rather, they are simply red-green colorblind. Black and white photos don't accurately represent what they see.

Another fan of the ASAT camo. I have worn the 3-d suit the last several years and love it. I like being able to wear it over shorts when it is hot, and over a jacket when its cold.

I will check to see what other pictures I have, but here are a couple...

P10100262.jpg

gag1.jpg

I would Really like this camo if it were not made in the Peoples Republic of China. Or knowing it is, if it was about half the price they charge for it.

I would Really like this camo if it were not made in the Peoples Republic of China. Or knowing it is, if it was about half the price they charge for it.

Wade, I bought some ASAT that is in fact made in USA. Try Clarkfield Outdoors they are based out of MN and I can not say enough good things about their service.

Please note the sizes run a bit small.

Deer, elk, and other ungulates do not see in black and white. Rather, they are simply red-green colorblind. Black and white photos don't accurately represent what they see.

Here is an ungulate view of color. Articles from the WL Gore/Optifade folks.

http://www.optifade.com/hunting-gear/page/...ate-vision.html