Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Covert II Cam

For those that have had experience with the Covert II cam, How do they hold up in wet weather? I put mine out last week and with this weather that came in I was wondering if it is still going to be working when I check it later this week.

Is it Friday yet?

Don't know about the Coverts, but my Moultrie's have been threw alot of heavy down poors and faired out well! You might get some cool weather pics!

i've got photos of some pretty serious hailstorms and the thanksgiving snow storm. my cameras are all doing fine, though they seem to have stopped taking pictures of large deer... so come to think of it, maybe they aren't.

I do keep my coverts in the security box.

They hold up great in bad weather (if they didn't, I wouldn't sell them). I have been using them for quite awhile now and they do fine in wet weather. They have a rubber gasket to seal out moisture. I have two out right now and they will hold up fine if they aren't blown off the tree!! Right now it sounds like my roof is going to be blown off my house!

Amanda

They hold up great in bad weather (if they didn't, I wouldn't sell them). I have been using them for quite awhile now and they do fine in wet weather. They have a rubber gasket to seal out moisture. I have two out right now and they will hold up fine if they aren't blown off the tree!! Right now it sounds like my roof is going to be blown off my house!

Amanda

Thanks for the reassurance, I wasn't really worried about it until I was talking to my uncle and he was telling me how bad the weather was.

Amanda

Thanks for the reassurance, I wasn't really worried about it until I was talking to my uncle and he was telling me how bad the weather was.

Let us know how your cam performs!

And just for some more added reassurance, they have a 1 year warranty against any defects so if you have a problem you can return it for a new cam.

Amanda

I have had mine in a heavy down pour and also a flash flood (On the Sample Page) where the water was covering the base of the camera and it worked and is still working without any issues what so ever.

I have had mine in a heavy down pour and also a flash flood (On the Sample Page) where the water was covering the base of the camera and it worked and is still working without any issues what so ever.

I wondered how high that flood water got on your cam!!

Amanda