Sign in to follow this  
ajohunter

2010 Elk & Pronghorn Regs

A unit 1 tag would be nice in that the forest there is beautiful, almost what I envision as classic elk country with firs and aspens.

Me, I often put in for that ugly PJ in 9

I'll have 14bp going into the antelope draw this year, I hope 2010 is the year, Im tired of waiting for that opportunity. I'll pass up an archery bull elk tag for my antelope tag.

I'll have 14bp going into the antelope draw this year, I hope 2010 is the year, Im tired of waiting for that opportunity. I'll pass up an archery bull elk tag for my antelope tag.

good luck in the draw! Took me 14 BP's as well.

Antelope took me -

2 points the 1st time (archery)

2 points the 2nd time (rifle unit 7)

8 points the 3rd time (ML'er unit 18A)

I have 4 points now, so I should be due real soon.

:P :P :P

A unit 1 tag would be nice in that the forest there is beautiful, almost what I envision as classic elk country with firs and aspens.

Me, I often put in for that ugly PJ in 9

There are no elk left in unit one. I watched the last one cross into unit 27 before I closed the cabin in late October. There still were a couple left along the unit three boundary a week earlier, but I'm sure they left the unit also. There might be a few deer left along the reservation boundary, but I'm sure they'll be gone by next fall, too. :D

Bill Quimby

There are no elk left in unit one. I watched the last one cross into unit 27 before I closed the cabin in late October. :D

Bill Quimby

Guess we will just take up fishing and listen to the wolves howl a sad cry that they ate themselves out of house and home. :rolleyes: