Sign in to follow this  
FOGGER

.338 RUM Ammo

Heres the scoop my wife bought 4 boxes of Nosler Custom 225gr Accubonds in .338RUM for my christmas present but I have a .338Lapua.. :( Ya i know it sucks, but oh well. The store will not return the ammo so I need to get rid of it. There are 4 brand new boxes she paid 99.00 a box i will let them go for 60.00 a box. If you buy all 4 boxes ill sell for 55.00 a box. Thanks

Heres the scoop my wife bought 4 boxes of Nosler Custom 225gr Accubonds in .338RUM for my christmas present but I have a .338Lapua.. :( Ya i know it sucks, but oh well. The store will not return the ammo so I need to get rid of it. There are 4 brand new boxes she paid 99.00 a box i will let them go for 60.00 a box. If you buy all 4 boxes ill sell for 55.00 a box. Thanks

Your wife paid $400 forAMMO! Good lord dude, she could have bought you a good reloading set up!

Fogger--post them on Craig's List if you haven't already--you will sell them there. If they were .375 RUM i would snatch them up in a heartbeat!

It might be cheaper to just rebarrel the gun.

couldn't resist, I would definately look into reloading or buddy up with someone.

Kent

The bright side is that you have an AWESOME wife.

no kidding! i must concur! she must be a terrific lady. my wife would not know one gun or bow i own (cuz i snuck them in house) for real she heres nothing i say about hunting so congrats on finding wife that will at least try. just tell her you need one of thoes guns for ammo for b-day or something. i did have a friend who got a ar-15 for engagement present, I WAS ROBBED.