Sign in to follow this  
bowhuntaz1

What did Santa bring you?

My wife bought me a

-Leupold VXII 6-18x40 AOT M FD. I will using MOA and can't wait to mount it to my 300 Wby Mag. :D

-Ryan

My wife got me a VERY nice watch but...................it's not my style so she returned it. i made the mistake of saying "you should have got me 'this' or 'that' insted".

She's pissed now...........Merry Christmas!!

:ph34r:

I got my BAR 270 WSM, a box of bullets for it, 250 bucks of Cabelas gift cards which I will probably buy more bullets with and a Cabelas shirt that says "My kid shot a deer while your honor student was in school".

Santa was good to me this year...got a havalon knife (and blades)...a new tripod and the best "gift"...my late grandfather's pre-64 Winchester Mod 70 .270 that my uncle gave me. My grandfather bought the rifle in 1952. My uncle told me to use it, but I'm afraid to even though I know my grandfather would want me to use it.

I was speechless when he handed that to me. I worshipped that gun and the man who owned it. I'm hoping that I can have it ready to go for the '10 coues season to use it in my grandfather's honor.

Since I was such a good doobie this year.

Mr. Claus Got me a Browing A-bolt Stainless Stalker in 7mm-mag.

From the Mrs. - A Vortex Viper 4-12x40 to top it off...

:D :D :D

Santa got me a new Weatherby 12 gauge shotgun... The last time she I mean he ;) got me a shot gun, it was 1987. "He" got me a 870 wingmaster that held 3" magnums, I guess it was time for a new one...

Happy New year everyone...

I got the chance to spend quality time with family that I have not seen in a looong time which is the best gift ever.

You cant ask for a better gift than that !!! Those memories will far outlast the worldly things we receive ........

Five days off work. and the joy of seeing my Kids have a great Christmas. new pocket knife from the wife. I always need a new pocket knife.