detox

Help~I need to contact a kid named Josh who worked at

Hello,

Does anyone know how to contact Josh from Ranchos Del Sol Feed & Seed in Gilbert. He offered to throw a weld on my Trolling Motor back in October and I still do not have my trolling motor. The store is closed and he has not returned my phone calls. He goes to Gilbert High School and has a CouesWhitetail.com sticker on the back windshield of his truck. I know teenagers are busy but, I just would like to have my trolling motor back. My hunting season is over (ACL reconstruction on Monday)and it is time to hit the lake. If anyone can relay a message to him, please have him contact me ASAP. It would be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your day,

detox

You need to go on facebook to get a hold of a teenager.

Bob

Is his tel # a cell or land line?

Any idea of his last name? What letter it starts with? His age?

x2 on what bobbyo said, I'd try Facebook, MySpace, etc.

The only information I have is that he goes to Gilbert, lives in Queen Creek, works (worked)at Ranchos Del Sol Feed & Seed in Gilbert, he is a member of this site, takes a welding class at Gilbert High, his is 17 or 18 years old, drives a truck with the large CouesWhitetail.com sticker on his back windshield and his cell number is 480-678-7xxx (which he does not answer when I call anymore.)

I looked through 211 members of Gilbert High School Class of 2010 on Facebook with no luck and I don't know what his last name is.

I really appreciate any help.

detox

Maybe if he bought the sticker through Amanda, she has better contact info?

Amanda has been really helpful with my situation. I did go back to the store (Ranchos Del Sol Feed & Seed) and it is completely empty with no contact information for the owners. When I am able to walk/drive again, I will try to follow up with the neighboring businesses.

Thank you for the ideas,

detox

If this is any help; I found the owner of the store information:

Julia E Rempel

137 E. Shannon St.

Gilbert, AZ 85295

Now if you can get her #, then you are good to go. I tried to find her number but it was always (which I assume the store's number that would come up; it would always come up like that (480) 963-0139)

Does this look like him?

http://www.photography81.com/graduation/

Does he play sports?

Basketball?

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/VHsWjzFCZ...shua-carter.htm

Football?

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/oBsEF2T4m...hua-gilbert.htm

The High School has a Newspaper

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=1398...d00cd1f26c567d0

This is just about ten minutes worth of digging. No one is safe with the Internet around anymore...

nanoHunter

Since you know the location of the store and want to find out who the owners are and also their unlisted number ect ect.. The Look in Maricopa GIS maps for the parcel number of the property and then look into the deed thru the Asessors office for names and phone numbers all of this is on-line. From here you should be able to make contact with them and find who the kid was. This is just one way of searching....there are tons more ways to find out what you want. If you dont have any luck then shoot me a PM and I will help.

Thank you nanoHunter & WinMag.

I'll try to track down Julia E Rempel but, I heard she may of moved in with her daughter out of state.

Not him but, that gives me some more ideas.

I have used the Assessors website quite a bit. So far it has only been useful in ruling out a few prospect.

I won't give up...

Thanks again,

Robert