Chef

ADA Banquet...

Amanda,

This is creeping up on us quickly.

Any plans to have a table again this year?

As always, I'm in.

Anyone else?

I would like to see a CW.com table there again. It's possible I won't be there due to a hunt in Mexico, but it's not for sure yet. So I may or may not be there, but still I will be glad to organize a CW.com table.

So if you are wanting to go, please speak up. If we get 10, I will go ahead and buy a table and send you all the tix.

Amanda

Anyone else?

I got a few PM's but nothing solid.

TJ may come together with his wife I hope.

Come awn guys and gals! We need to represent the CW!

Should we all wear our shirts like we did at the Az OE4A banquet?

Anyone else?

I got a few PM's but nothing solid.

TJ may come together with his wife I hope.

Come awn guys and gals! We need to represent the CW!

Should we all wear our shirts like we did at the Az OE4A banquet?

Yes, that was fun all wearing CW shirts!!

Here is a reminder pic of how fun that OE4A banquet was! Let's get a table of 10 for the ADA banquet.

post-1-1263153766_thumb.jpg

post-1-1263153778_thumb.jpg

Just made it back from the shooting range and made some calls.

So far I've got three including Ajohunter, AZbowhntr, and myself.

TJ and Peg may make it.

We're scouting out some more possibilities.

Twenty more days, came up fast this year.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to volunteer more and help promote towarwds helping others in the fishing & hunting fields. What better way than to start with attending the ADA banquet to help raise money to help out our deer herds. Peg & I will be there and I know of one other cwt husband & wife team that probably will also but I will not reveal their names just in case they change their mines.

See ya all there. :)

TJ

One of my New Year's resolutions is to volunteer more and help promote towarwds helping others in the fishing & hunting fields. What better way than to start with attending the ADA banquet to help raise money to help out our deer herds. Peg & I will be there and I know of one other cwt husband & wife team that probably will also but I will not reveal their names just in case they change their mines.

TJ

It is ok Tom....we will be there. Lets talk about carpooling, we can just save a table when we get there.

TJ

It is ok Tom....we will be there. Lets talk about carpooling, we can just save a table when we get there.

How about I buy a CouesWhitetail.com table and then you guys just send me some money and you can get your tickets at the door?

Amanda

Ok, I went ahead and bought a table of 10 for CouesWhitetail.com folks. It's a great way to support deer conservation in AZ and have a great time with some great people!

The tickets will be at the door and Hector will collect money for me since I am not sure yet if I will be there. The table comes with $200 worth of raffle tickets which we will split evenly among all 10 people. Tickets are $75 each.

So far for our table:

1. Hector

2. Orlin

3. TJ

4. Peg

5. Mark N.

6. Kathi N.

7. Eric K.

Anyone else want to go? If we get more than 10 we can think about 2 tables or just have you sit near the one table.

Amanda

Amanda, as you were posting about the table I was on the phone with Mark and we deciced to give our blessings with the cwt table but you were already a step ahead of us. That is fine with us and thanks for setting that up. It will be a good time and I hope some more cwt members decide to go. :D

TJ

Amanda, as you were posting about the table I was on the phone with Mark and we deciced to give our blessings with the cwt table but you were already a step ahead of us. That is fine with us and thanks for setting that up. It will be a good time and I hope some more cwt members decide to go. :D

TJ

Perfect, thanks! I figured it would be fine with y'all.

Amanda

Looks like it's going to be a fun evening.

Thanks to those that stepped up so far.

Hope our table wins some rifles again this year!

Amanda, Add one more seat to the table for Cookie Nicoson. She will be coming with us. Looking forward to an evening of fun and fellowship.