Sign in to follow this  
C.Shoemaker

stolen camera

I've been watching a rancher's water tank most of the fall. Went to pick up my camera New Year's morning only to find it stolen. In its place was 22 puppys. I can only assume that someone intended to dump the dogs, but then realized his picture was taken so he decided to take the camera. Spent the morning catching dogs and loading them into my truck. Saturday morning, my wife dropped the dogs off at the Pinal County Animal Control Center. Looking for a new dog? Head to the pound on 11 mile corner ASAP.

A new low in what people are willing to do.

post-594-1263004634_thumb.jpg

To steal the camera is bad enough, but leaving dogs to die and taking the camera what a dirt bag.

you mean what a corn bagger

To steal the camera is bad enough, but leaving dogs to die and taking the camera what a dirt bag.

+1 on the rotten corn bagger

Apparently who ever took your camera is not an animal lover ....or they wouldn't have done that to those dogs !!!

That is too bad. I hope they all end up in good homes and suffer a better fate than the other 79 must have......

Just assuming there must of been 101 to start ;) :lol: :lol:

This is not a new low guys. It hapens all the time. 22 pups man think of the work that mom had to do.

+1 on the rotten corn bagger

+2

That sucks!!!! Extremely sad!!! I would bet somebody around there knows who just had a big litter on their hands and now has none! JIM>