Sign in to follow this  
Simple Hunter

Enviro Wackos at it again

Tree-Huggers are at it again...I'm not talking about those in treestands either. The Feds are going to create Critical Habitat for the Jaguar in Southern Arizona which means anything that might harm the Jaguar would be most likely prohibited. This will include lion pursuit with dogs. If you think we wasted money on the wolves, then just wait for this one.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/324866.php

Sorry folks, I have no trust in the 'Obama'nation and with all the lefties in charge - we hunters will ultimately get screwed in this one.

Just watch, they will have more federal employees monitoring the jaguars than they will have enforcing illegal immigration. Sorry for my pessimism, but we have lost our land to the lefties. :angry:

well according to this game and fish file, jags could eventually inhabit most of the state. so i guess all of arizona will be shut down to hunting by barack and gang. j/k but this has the potential to be bad. they want to regulate habitat that could potentially contain jaguars. not land that currently does, but potentially will. not good.

az g&f jag info, pdf file.

Condors to the north

Jags to the South

Wolves to the east

Kalifornia to the west

We are surrounded

Condors to the north

Jags to the South

Wolves to the east

Kalifornia to the west

We are surrounded

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Tree-Huggers are at it again...I'm not talking about those in treestands either. The Feds are going to create Critical Habitat for the Jaguar in Southern Arizona which means anything that might harm the Jaguar would be most likely prohibited. This will include lion pursuit with dogs. If you think we wasted money on the wolves, then just wait for this one.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/324866.php

Sorry folks, I have no trust in the 'Obama'nation and with all the lefties in charge - we hunters will ultimately get screwed in this one.

Just watch, they will have more federal employees monitoring the jaguars than they will have enforcing illegal immigration. Sorry for my pessimism, but we have lost our land to the lefties. :angry:

I don't know what happened to the link - for some reason my links never work. The link is to an article in the AZ Red Star - maybe someone who knows what they are doing can put the weblink up.

To a Godless liberal, animals are more important than people.

If there is no God, then we don't have to consider the Bible's statements that the animals are here for man's utilization, or that human beings are God's image bearers and that human life is sacred.

Save the whales; kill the baby humans.

Oh, old folks can dissapear too, if they're costing us too much money.

Mike

To a Godless liberal, animals are more important than people.

If there is no God, then we don't have to consider the Bible's statements that the animals are here for man's utilization, or that human beings are God's image bearers and that human life is sacred.

Save the whales; kill the baby humans.

Oh, old folks can dissapear too, if they're costing us too much money.

Mike

Mike, do you have any opinion of liberals you would like to share?

Now don't hold back :rolleyes:

Yep. I have an opinion, and that is that this country's problems are spiritual.

It's the frog in the pan analogy:

If you throw a frog in a pan of boiling hot water, he'll jump out - fast!

But, if you put him in a pan of room temp water and turn the burner on low, he won't notice any drastic change, adjust to the minor changes and eventually boil into someone's dinner.

Ever notice how most older folks have manners, common sense and gravity? They come from a generation that was closer to the forming of this great country when Judiac/Christian principles were the norm in just about everyones' lives. If anyone tells you that this country was not founded on these spiritual principles, they don't know the history or they are just flat out lying.

The separation of church and state is not in the constitution. The First Amendment states, "Congress shall make no law respecting and establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Obviously, the words "separation," "church," or "state" are not found in the First Amendment; furthermore, that phrase appears in no founding document. In a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists in 1802, Jefferson uses the term, "wall of separation" to insure the church of no government encroachment.

The original intent of any separation was to keep the government out of the people's faith - not to keep our faith out of the government. Almost to the last man, (the crafters of the constitution) statements are recorded saying, "Without morals and RELIGION, a free nation cannot stand". What religion do you think our fathers were refering to back in the late 1700's?

Where are we today? A potporri of various religions coupled with a serious lack of faith and morals in this country. Nobody seemed to notice.

I hope and pray that we as a country are not completely boiled yet.

I choose to stay outside of the boiling pan we call modern culture. I don't care if I'm viewed as an oddball. I want to be like our founding fathers; I'm a Christian.

Mike

Yep. I have an opinion, and that is that this country's problems are spiritual.

It's the frog in the pan analogy:

If you throw a frog in a pan of boiling hot water, he'll jump out - fast!

But, if you put him in a pan of room temp water and turn the burner on low, he won't notice any drastic change, adjust to the minor changes and eventually boil into someone's dinner.

Ever notice how most older folks have manners, common sense and gravity? They come from a generation that was closer to the forming of this great country when Judiac/Christian principles were the norm in just about everyones' lives. If anyone tells you that this country was not founded on these spiritual principles, they don't know the history or they are just flat out lying.

The separation of church and state is not in the constitution. The First Amendment states, "Congress shall make no law respecting and establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

Obviously, the words "separation," "church," or "state" are not found in the First Amendment; furthermore, that phrase appears in no founding document. In a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists in 1802, Jefferson uses the term, "wall of separation" to insure the church of no government encroachment.

The original intent of any separation was to keep the government out of the people's faith - not to keep our faith out of the government. Almost to the last man, (the crafters of the constitution) statements are recorded saying, "Without morals and RELIGION, a free nation cannot stand". What religion do you think our fathers were refering to back in the late 1700's?

Where are we today? A potporri of various religions coupled with a serious lack of faith and morals in this country. Nobody seemed to notice.

I hope and pray that we as a country are not completely boiled yet.

I choose to stay outside of the boiling pan we call modern culture. I don't care if I'm viewed as an oddball. I want to be like our founding fathers; I'm a Christian.

Mike

WOOT WOOT!!!! Like it a lot!!!

-Jeremy-

Wow! Who knew that all I had to do was mention jaguars and lefties and we ultimately discovered the definition of "perfect conservative."

Amen brother! So with a platform like that are you ready to take on McCain?