Sign in to follow this  
TEAM JESUS

Youth hunt in 21

My son has the youth Javi hunt in unit 21. Now I have always heard that hunting around or on Bloody Basin road is the route to go. Can someone give some good areas to start looking this weekend. Won't lie, yes I want your honey holes if you willing to give them up. But will siffice for general area's you have seen pigs.

Go down the dirt road and turn West at the downed tree, go through the wash and turn East where I spotted the badger 3 years ago ;) . Good luck.

PM sent

I would try around Dugas i shot a few by the ranchhouses there go there and attack the dog food and gardens.

These guys are running a youth camp for 21 and 20B for Javelina TLH, is heading it up. PM him, I am sure you can line-up some help for your hunt, thru the camp, Take Care, JLG.

http://www.thearizonahunter.com/forum/view...f=12&t=3517

Good luck Travis and Hunter. I wish we could go along for the ride, But wouldnt you know I am on call this week and weekend. Why do we have to work. Plus Trace has a Football game on saturday. Just to let you Folks know Travis would do anything to help out another hunter And would bend over backwards to help a youth hunter out. So be cool and help him out in an area he has not spent any time in.

The hunt starts on the 22nd, if that makes a different, Take Care, JLG.

You are right JLG I got a call from Travis to tell me that. Now the only thing is my son has a football game that day.

I know there are photos and a story on the way. All i will say is way to go Hunter and Travis. :P