corkin it

Minox 15x56 question

Just got mine last week from cameraland and used them on a javelina hunt!! Man are they awesome. Glassed up a herd about a mile away...made the stock and took a nice boar at 32 yards with my recurve.

I was wondering if the swaro binocular lens covers would work???? The ones they sent are pretty pathetic and will not stay on the ends. Any advice from you guys would be great. Thanks, Jake

post-1186-1264024610_thumb.jpg

Is this the 15x58 binocular? I see a couple posts and they are indicating 15x56? Anyway, I am using the Alaskan Guide bino pouch for my 15x56 Swaro's. Should work for the Minox.........Allen.........

Jake,

Nice pig! Nice to see the trad bow too!

I have had the Minox 15x58's for a year now and I love them. I put them side by side next to my swaro 15's and the difference was negligible. In fact, I think the Minox are brighter in low light due to the bigger lenses.

I too had problems with the lens covers and then i drilled a hole in both of the fronts near the factory slot and then put a small cord through them and tied it to the rear lens cover and now they stay on perfectly.

Congrats on the pig!

Don

Jake,

Nice pig! Nice to see the trad bow too!

I have had the Minox 15x58's for a year now and I love them. I put them side by side next to my swaro 15's and the difference was negligible. In fact, I think the Minox are brighter in low light due to the bigger lenses.

I too had problems with the lens covers and then i drilled a hole in both of the fronts near the factory slot and then put a small cord through them and tied it to the rear lens cover and now they stay on perfectly.

Congrats on the pig!

Don

I did the exact same thing.

Brian

I use the Crooked Horn bino cover with my 15x58's (Eyes of God) :D and Nimrod bino straps work great with the weight of these binos.