Sign in to follow this  
AZMEATHUNTER

a family needs prayers

A FREIND OF MINE AND HIS FAMILY REALLY NEED PRAYER RIGHT NOW.HE AND HIS WIFE HAVE 2 KIDS 14 AND 17 THEY HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 21 YEARS AND ARE BELIVERS ,THEY HAVE COME TO A PLACE WHERE THEY ARE QUITTING ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND NOT EVEN TRYING AND ITS CAUSING THEIR FAMILY TO COME UNDONE.ITS A REALLY BAD SITUATION.PLEASE PRAY THEY LET GOD TAKE FULL CONTROLL OF THEIR LIVES.

THANKS

AZMEAT

Best wishes for your freinds.

I know what they are going thru. Just went thru a divorce myself.

If their marriage and love is strong they will overcome the adversity.

prayers sent.21 years is a awfull long time to give up on.one thought would be to have either their pastor or a pastor that you know visit them.we did this for a couple we know,the pastor gave them alot of help to pull back together

Having kids 14 & 17 watching this unfold isn't good and I pray that God brings them together with an even stronger relationship like the one I'm sure they once had. :)

TJ

Thanks AZMEATHUNTER for laying this one before the cross.

my prayers are with them. i am also in this kind of battle right now and im telling ya marriages are under attack now more than ever. i have started the SALT classes at calvary, actually started end last year but i am going through whole program this year. i did the marriage salt class and it was a real eye opener. i am going it alone and praying she will end up joining in. i highly recommend to everyone and probably a bit easier before we hit the end of our ropes. if they are both believers maybe suggest this. workbooks are $10< class is free< sunday 9am each book is 3-4 weeks. classes star on jan 31st.

mike

thanks for the prayers!! please keep them on your lists they need it soo bad.I was fortunate enough to be able to take the 14 yo to rage fest in PHX that had some of the top christain rock bands out there today.WOW was GOD at work! I know a big seed was planted.All the bands rocked and most importantly shared the good news of CHRIST and his love.I pray GOD will move and touch ALL marriages as Hoghntr is soooooo right on! The father of lies is attacking marragies so hard right now its very disturbing.

Hoghntr Be strong and bless you for taking a stand I pray that GOD will bless you and your spouse and heal your marraige in his perfect timing.

AZMEAT

We will pray for them. There is a great book out by Steve Carr "Married and how to stay that way". Most of us have a preconceived way that marriage is suppose to be, like me. Wow, I was wrong. God has a plan and most of us have no idea or how to treat one another, especially our spouses. Steve Carr does a great break down of God's word for anyone wanting to have a right relationship with their spouse. First , you have to want to do it Gods way! Not your way.

If you think you can get this book in their hands and then ask them "if they are ready to try Gods way", I will send you one for them, if you think they are ready.

God Bless,

Eric