couesnutt

Best Rangefinder????

Im in the market for a new rangefinder. Ive been looking real hard at the Leica CRF1200 but figured this would be the place to find out if it was worth its money. My buddy has got the swarovski but would rather use his nikon, i to have used his swaro and wasnt impressed. Any advise would be greatly appreciated..

I got the Leica CRF1200 last year, used it quite a bit on my hunt. Very pleased so far. There should be a thread where this question was asked just a couple of months ago.

I have had a LRF 1200 for years and it has never let me down... the new CRF 1200 is faster, smaller and waterproof. It fits in your shirt pocket and can be used one handed. In my opinion you won't be sorry when you buy a Leica. D.D.

Im in the market for a new rangefinder. Ive been looking real hard at the Leica CRF1200 but figured this would be the place to find out if it was worth its money. My buddy has got the swarovski but would rather use his nikon, i to have used his swaro and wasnt impressed. Any advise would be greatly appreciated..

I love my Leica. I have had others but the red display is a very big plus. In low light or wooded areas it shines. I only wish it had the Angle Range Compensation.

I have the Leica 900. Never had an issue or regret.

:ph34r:

Sounds like I will be getting the leica then. Thanks for the reassurance

Doug at CameraLand posted that he would have SHOT show samples of the CRF 1200. Check him for a good price.

Thanks guys. Its going to be the leica for sure. Now i just got to pick a scope. The new gun came in yesterday and im itching to go out and shoot it..

I own a Leica LRF 1200 and love it. But for what it's worth the guys over at The Best Of The West are working on a new range finder that is supposed to blow everything else away! It's probably going to be a little pricey, but it's rumored to do some real cool stuff. If you don't need it until next season it may be worth waiting for???