it just gets goofier

Just when I think I have this stoy down, she comes out with something like this...

"If they try to force me to open the gate, I'll say there is no longer a road," Tapia said. She insisted her issue is with the Sheriff's Office, not with the hordes of hikers, anglers and hunters who frequent the canyon.

:rolleyes:

She is a whack job. The minute she feels threatened, she goes to those that she is holding hostage to protect her.

Is there ANYONE who is siding with her? Her neighbors, Friends, Family? I doubt it.

I would not wish bad luck on anyone, but in her case I will think about making an exception.

I don't think anyone can side with her, as much as she seems to change her stance. :P

I think we need to have another "piss on" sticker for her to keep my USO one company.

Doesn't she have a neighbor that would allow a road through their property, then I would destroy the existing road to her property. As far as a (piss on) sticker for her she might take it as a compliment, it might run in the family, effing freaks, I hope her son dies a horrible death, and if she keeps it up I hope she ain't far behind. I haven't hunted there, but she is ruining it for a lot of people, hunters are portrayed as idiots with snickers bars and this lady keeps getting air time in that paper, at least the republic hasn't done a story on her, it would be about the horrible misjustice done to her and her son and how everybody just don't understand. I wish they would bulldoze the her whole darned property.

Well you can go in from Mammoth over table mountain pass if you got a 4X4.

That's how I get to it, but I hunt on the mountains far behind her property, so it doesn't really effect me. But I still care.