Millhouse

E-Call Recommendation

I have the Flextone MIMIC... it's good for quiet stuff, but lacks volume. I built one from directions on another site- Radio Shack Special... It seems to work pretty darn good, but I haven't tested it out in the field yet. I just love being able to download free mp3 sequences!

Well, this is my first post on the site. I have been a 'viewer' for over a year, but just decided to enlist! I have made the decision to get into some predator hunting in part by all the good things I have seen here. Was looking at getting the FoxPro FX3 and wondered what you all thought. Anyone recommend a place to pick one up or perhaps a different call all together?

Thanks for be willing to help out a rookie!

Get the best right away any forget about the rest! Wildlife Technologies has the best caller and the highest quality and sound selection! The Mighty Atom is the best and makes the rest look like toy's... ;)

Get the best right away any forget about the rest! Wildlife Technologies has the best caller and the highest quality and sound selection! The Mighty Atom is the best and makes the rest look like toy's... ;)

If 'called in' predators is an indicator of a quality electronic call there are quite a few that match up to a WT and a select few that exceed it in my opinion.

• Like 1

ive been callin preadators for 2 years now and iv only called in one and in was a lion but i saw the lion before i started calling him. I was wondering if i could get any advice?

ive been callin preadators for 2 years now and iv only called in one and in was a lion but i saw the lion before i started calling him. I was wondering if i could get any advice?

here is a thread that was started with a bunch of good advise....

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/17510-calling-all-gurus-seeking-advice/

educated coyotes are the hardest to call.... times will be easier when the pups first leave the den in Octoberish.... as the season moves on it becomes a bit harder to trick the educated ones so your stand should get a bit longer...

set up is important then like bass fishing you gotta find what they are biting on.

try to find someone experienced to go with. it will cut the learning curve down.

good luck!

James

I use the FoxPro hellfire it hold more sounds 200 and I can load them for free like the last post I dint hear 1 of complain about it sounding bad there opinion is most important to me and its only 350.00 the fx3 will work great for you. don't get stuck on name brands or the newest and what is the trend . I have a 4 sound ecaller that cost 20 bucks when I got it 4 or 5 years ago just for kicks and if works just fine I use it when there is not mutch wind the. remember the call is just part of it a million dolor call wont make a newbe any better then a old hand I can get out the old johnystewrt tape player out or one of there hand calls and still call them tec makes it easyer but we are losing woodsmenship because of it .