standman

Roosevelt 3/21

My dad and I hit Roosey this evening for 3 hours. What a gorgeous evening it was on the water. No wind and most of the people went home. We caught 8 bass with 1 over and had 7 others hooked up that came off in the trees. All on senkos. All fish were shallow this time, less than 7 ft of water. Water was 63 degrees this evening. Water has fallen it looked like a good 2 ft too. Must be letting alot out. Headed to San Carlos tomorrow afternoon to see again if any crappies have moved shallow yet. Don't have high hopes for that though. Got to keep checking though.

Brian

Thanks for the update, Brian. We'll be heading down to Roosevelt Wednesday afternoon - I hope the boys can tie into some bass. Were you rigging whacky or texas? What colors were working best, if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks for the report Brian. I'm glad you put some in the boat. Please let us know how things turn out on San Carlos. It is going to be another week and a half before I head up and still not sure which of those two lakes I want to hit first.

I wish I could fish as much as you do Brian. Is that your only job? Thanks for the update. It has got to turn on any day now don't you think? :)

TJ

Thanks for the update, Brian. We'll be heading down to Roosevelt Wednesday afternoon - I hope the boys can tie into some bass. Were you rigging whacky or texas? What colors were working best, if you don't mind my asking?

Jason,

I fished TR and my dad fished wacky. One worked as good as the other. Colors: watermelon and green pumpkin.

TJ,

Wish fishing was my only job :rolleyes: . It is just easy when my dad winters in Globe and has a place to stay at. And it helps when you have the the whole week off :D.

Brian