Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Need to park my truck

Meeting up with my boy to go do some hiking and scouting. Gonna meet him in Globe but want to continue the trip with him in his truck.

Anybody in Globe willing to let me park my truck at your place Friday night and pick it up late Saturday night?

Thanks,

Jeff

You can park it at my house. I won't be around, but you can leave it here.

Call me today to work it out since I leave tomorrow morning for the weekend.

928-200-0544

Amanda

If you can't find a place in Globe, with a little farther drive for your boy, you could leave it in my drive in Payson. But I am sure you'll find a CWT'r to accommodate you in Globe.

-Jeremy-

Oh...and if you come through Payson....I'll take another coconut cream pie from Trappers... :rolleyes:

Wow, If your headed to Trappers, I will take a German Chocolate cream pie, thanks, :)

I live across from FRYs in globe. I will be in town until Sunday. Sunday morning I will be headed out fishing. You are more than welcome to park it at my place. ;)

Got lined out with Amanda for a parking spot, thanks willhunt4coues for the offer as well.

You guys are great................good bunch to swap stories with and Jeremy, maybe another time for a chance for the pie ;)

Shucks!!! ;) Had to try. Have a fun trip!

-Jeremy-

whats Trappers? where is it?

Little restaurant in Snowflake.....they only make the best pie in the world. Whenever I head to Holbrook to visit family, I make a point to go through Snowflake on th way back with at least 2 pies in hand...one for me and one for the rest of the family!!! :lol:

-Jeremy-

Thats right. I thought it sounded familiar.My wife is from that area and she has taken me there before. Thanks. Gonna have to go by there soon. Heading up there tomorrow to look for horns.